Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vision X Reflex LED Smart Light Revolutionizes Performance Lighting

1 post in this topic

Algona, WA– (10/01/2009) Vision X Lighting has launched the Reflex, the brightest, most efficient and versatile LED lighting system. Each light utilizes new 10-Watt LED technology providing ultra-bright 900 lumens per LED with the lowest amp draw. Available in seven sizes from 6" to 52", and only 2.5" tall by 2.5" deep, the Reflex is designed to fit in the tightest places. Mounting the Reflex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By toonces
      Really don't like the idea of wearing a helmet but for safety's sake I cant justify flying down a dirt road at 45 without wearing one, so I'm wondering what's a good helmet to get for someone who doesn't want a helmet on at all. Light weight would be a priority as well as open face.
    • By bodatiouskid
      Have an 02 Kawasaki Prairie 650.I replaced the belt & when I put everything back together the 2wd-4wd lights would flash back & forth.
      I read how to reset light,but my ATV doesnt have the black & gray wire connectors where they are supposed to be.
      Anyone know how to reset lights on this model?
    • By stevebula
      i have a baja 250u wilderness
      and the neutral light wont come on
      hence i cant start it unless i pull start it
      any input would be great
      the quad is in neutral and rolls just no light and no start
      thanks again
    • By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?