1 post in this topic
With gas prices soaring and the emphasis on preserving the environment, more people are becoming “eco-friendly.” From the influx of Hybrid cars, energy-saving appliances and even more efficient light bulbs, Americans are taking notice of the environment and saving money in the process.One of the trends seen in many retirement and gated communities is the use of electric vehicles in lieu of
Source: http://www.cpsc.gov/CPSCPUB/PREREL/prhtml09/09762.html The following product safety recall was voluntarily conducted by the firm in cooperation with the CPSC. Consumers should stop using the product immediately unless otherwise instructed.Name of Product: 2009 Polaris Ranger “Crew” and “6x6” Side-by-Side Recreational VehiclesUnits: About 3,800Importer: Polaris Industries Inc., of Medina,
1. Sportsman 850 XP
2. 750 KingQuad
3. Yamaha Rhino
4. Honda Rubicon 500
5. Suzuki 500 quadracer
6. Polaris Outlaw 525 s
7. polaris 550 Sportsman XP
8. Honda 700 xx
9. Kawasaki 250 Tecate ATC
10. Polaris Rzr
I don't know if there's anyother thread of this. But the Hippie's are trying to banned all type of offroading from ATV's to Trucks.
So here's a quote I got to pass on to my other ATV site's
I signed it I'm #993.
Fort Worth, Texas (October 29, 2008) – BikeMaster a Leading PowerSports brand released an All-New State-of-the-Art Battery Charger for all PowerSport customer needs. The release comes just in time for the cold weather months. The new ChargeMaster 365TD completes a fulline of BikeMaster battery chargers. This exciting product is now available from your local PowerSports dealers, through Tucker Rocky Distributing. Use our dealer locator on our consumer web-site www.PowerSportRider.com, to find the nearest dealer.
• Triple mode, 7 stage charger
• Assesses battery connection polarity
• Analyzes and diagnoses battery condition
• Recovers mildly and/or heavily discharged batteries
• Bulk charges batteries quickly
• Monitors voltage retention and battery condition
• Maintains battery with low current if the voltage drops below a set limit
• Extra long cables for ease of use
• Secure-grip alligator clips
• Weatherproof fuse holder
• Permanent connectors with weatherproof cap
• 3 Charge rates: MOTORCYCLES (600ma), CARS /BOATS (3600ma) & BOOST (for AGM batteries and cold weather charging)
• Suitable for AGM batteries that require a higher charge voltage
• Especially useful for charging batteries in freezing weather.
• Backlit LCD display for use in low light conditions
• Displays real-time charging rate, including voltage and amperage
• Designed to be connected for months or even years at a time (winter storage)
• Battery condition monitor indicates if the battery is able to hold a charge or is in need of replacement.
• Wall bracket and extra long cables for convenient garage use
• The ChargeMaster 365TD is suitable for all 12V battery types up to 130Ah including: Gel, MF and lead acid
Suggested Retail Price $89.95