Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KIOTI Introduces New Line of UTVs for Work or for Play

1 post in this topic

New Product to Be Featured at Upcoming Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia October 10, 2009 -- With an extensive and solid line of field-proven compact tractors, KIOTI is pleased to announce their new line of Utility Transport Vehicles for work or for recreational uses. Following years of design and both factory and field testing, these new models, will soon be available to the North

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Jw7054
      So I went through the top end and then put everything back together and did break in and then probably 3-4 rides. Now my start button doesnt work but i can jump the solenoid and it starts right up. I looked for bad connects and didnt see any. I then replaced the coil and got nothing. So before i blow more money on something i dont know if it will work, i would like your guys opinion on what it would be. Thanks. Oh and it is a suzuki 160 '91
    • By Rjthrasher
      Im new to your forum and i have searched to the best of my ability and cant find a thread for my problem so im gonna ask. As stated above i have an auto wolverine 350 that i bought for my girls and the left front wheel has play in it. I thought it was the bearings so i had the seals and bearings changed out and it still has play! What could be the problem? Tie rods? Axel or what? Im at a loss and its driving me crazy! Any help/ knowledge would be greatly appreciated
    • By wylde1

• By RCNY
      Hi ,I have a 2002 yamaha big bear 400 2WD ,purchased used ,devoloped a oil leak at rear of engine kinda like where the out put shaft goes out ,I kept a eye on oil level while older sons didn't ,long story short ,when I went to start it up one day,it cranked and popped but wouldn't start ,oil level EMPTY,I tried filling it and it ran out as fast as I poured it in,,two questions most likely ate the rings and bearings yes or no ,do you think that fixing that seal will restore enough compression to make it useable and here's a third question who around upstate NY area to do a rebuild or are crate motors available and if so from where ?