Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Yoshimura releases pim-2 efi system

1 post in this topic

Chino, Calif. - October 12, 2009 - Yoshimura has just released the next generation in fuel management systems for fuel injected Motocross, Off-Road motorcycles, and ATVs. The PIM-2 (Peripheral Interface Module) installs easily, typically in under 30-minutes using simple Plug-N-Play technology. Just plug the PIM-2 into the stock wiring harness using the supplied sub-harness, mount it to your bike

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Stoopidbot1
      Here is what Can Am has introduced to the UTV world
      Can-Am Rolls Out New 2011 ATVs and Side-By-Sides
    • By dt-yoshi
      Hey Everyone,
      This is my first post here on this forum. My name is Dave and am a project manager here at Yoshimura R&D.
      We're looking for vehicles to test with and have had pretty short luck finding some models, and would appreciate greatly to receive some help from you guys on the forums. We offer great incentives for allowing us to use your vehicles for product development, including discounts and promotional product.
      Right now, we're looking for a KingQuad 700 and KingQuad 450 for development on our PIM2 fuel injection controller. If anyone's interested in helping us out, please give me a ring or email me at [email protected]!
      Also, if anyone has any questions in regards to product, feel free to contact us directly as we'd be glad to help out.
      Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys soon!
    • By utvboard
      CEDAR CITY, UT - Nov. 9th, 2009 HCR Racing is proud to announce the release of their latest Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kit for only $5,799.00 at the 2009 SEMA Show: [ame]
      [/ame] .HCR Racing's Long Travel Kits include:Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match Summers Brother's Racing 4340 Axles Laser Cut for More...
    • By utvboard
      Hydra-Jac Promises Faster, Easier Tire Changes Without Breaking Your BackFountain Valley, CA – October 2009: If you've ever tried to change a tire off-road using an ordinary jack, you know how frustrating and even dangerous the exercise can be. The emergency jack supplied with your vehicle is useless if you have a suspension lift. And that old-fashioned cast iron jack that you've been lugging
      More...
    • By utvboard
      CEDAR CITY, UT - Oct. 5th, 2009 HCR Racing is proud to announce the release of their latest Kawasaki Teryx Long Travel Kit for only $5,399.00. HCR Racing's Long Travel Kits include:· Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match· Summers Brother's Racing 4340 Axles· Laser Cut for precise fit and finish· CNC'd Chromoly construction
      More...