Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Muzzys Kawasaki PRO Exhaust for Big Bore Applications

1 post in this topic

Months of dedicated Kawasaki Teryx race engine development led to the design of a new exhaust system specifically for big bore engines like the Muzzy 800,840 916. The new Muzzy PRO features large diameter, triple stepped headpipes that merge into the exclusive siamese collector and out into large diameter 16? mufflers. This 2-1-2 design allows for proper scavenging effect with no restriction

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Kord02
      Looking for a service manual for a 1988 Yamaha Big Bear.I just bought one as a project and looking to fix some things on it. Thanks for the help.
    • By marcuslachance
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
    • By schmeck
      Anyone know of a good repair besides replacement for the ever cracking Big Bear 350 intakes. Replaced with a Zoom Zoom about two operational hours ago and the new one is cracked.
    • By dboy910
      Ok new to group and new to quads. I picked up a 88 Big Bear for next to nothing but it has issues. The entire high low revers shifter has been removed. All I have is a bar attached to the linkage. I can shift into all three but I would like to replace or get suggestions. I have looked around but there is limited info or pictures on what I would need to buy or where it even mounts. Any pics of what where and how it works would be great. Or direct me to correct thread.
    • By Barrysquad
      Somehow I lost all of my spark on my 350Big Bear, its a 1990. It ran well for maybe 3 days! Thought it was the carb. Cleaned it 4 times. It was losing power at midrange. Got worse and worse. Finally nothing!
      Are these good coils? I was thinking I could swap?
      2002 Honda-200cc: primary 0.4(ohm-200) secondary 9.0(ohm20k)
      1990 Yamaha-350cc: primary 0.8 secondary 11.0