Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CPSC Takes Big Step Towards Safety Rules for UTVs

1 post in this topic

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Furthering its commitment to improve the safety of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles (ROVs) and reduce the number of deaths and serious injuries nationwide, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission voted to publish an advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) to address safety hazards associated with vehicle ROVs. CPSC staff’s preliminary evaluations indicated that the

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ryan93
      the internet and my tires on my quad are telling me two different things, please help me figure this out and maybe recommend what type of tread to use, dirt riding
    • By toonces
      Recently did a boot swap on the old 700 Grizz and found a boogered up thread on the top knuckle ball joint.

Can I just order the part and replace this piece myself or does this have to be done by a prof. mechanic? What tool do I use to get it out? Some kind of press maybe?
    • By toonces
      Ok another three questions to help me get up to speed on getting my first ATV...
      1- It's after the court clerk has closed and you're standing there with the guy after your test drive and you've decided you really want the machine he's selling, and if you don't put cash in his hand now it might be gone tomorrow. So how do you know there's not a lien on the title or that the machine is even his? Just wondering how you go about purchasing a machine and make sure you don't get ripped off somehow title wise.
      2- How much do private parties generally come off their asking price if they haven't put something like 'FIRM' in their advertisement? Also, how much do dealerships generally come off their price?
      3- I've been told to stay away from ten year old Polaris from a number of different people, but that they've come a long way since then. How old is the oldest Polaris I should consider buying used? Around when did they start to improve in quality?
    • By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs

I own a 2005 KVF 650 Brute Force I was rebuilding the clutch and as anyone knows this is a crazy exspensive adventure, but I came across a Promo code for offering 5% off any purchase of OEM parts, their prices were already super low and this saved me a ton of extra money! super great find!!!!!! I listed the code below for all of my ATV brothers!
      promo code : SAVEBIG