Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Imperial Sand Dunes Season Ramps Up With New Road, Increased Emphasis on Safety

1 post in this topic

The new season for off-highway vehicle enthusiasts at the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area opens with the newly constructed Wash Road and an increased emphasis on safety, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) announced today. According to Vicki Wood, BLM El Centro Field Office manager, “The new road allows the public continued access to camping areas via street-legal vehicles south to Wash 25

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Ok another three questions to help me get up to speed on getting my first ATV...
      1- It's after the court clerk has closed and you're standing there with the guy after your test drive and you've decided you really want the machine he's selling, and if you don't put cash in his hand now it might be gone tomorrow. So how do you know there's not a lien on the title or that the machine is even his? Just wondering how you go about purchasing a machine and make sure you don't get ripped off somehow title wise.
      2- How much do private parties generally come off their asking price if they haven't put something like 'FIRM' in their advertisement? Also, how much do dealerships generally come off their price?
      3- I've been told to stay away from ten year old Polaris from a number of different people, but that they've come a long way since then. How old is the oldest Polaris I should consider buying used? Around when did they start to improve in quality?
    • By Gorilla_Whips
      Hey guys, if you need any LED safety whips or undermount kits, look no further than Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. These are the best, brightest and toughest whips and undermounts you will find on the market today. And if you use promo code: DAR10, anytime, we'll give you a 10% discount off your entire order! This promo code does not expire!
      If you love Cyber Monday deals, make sure to check out this deal that runs through Cyber Monday
      CYBER MONDAY ONLY SALE: Get 20% off orders of $250 or more on December 1st. Light up your #ATV, #UTV, #RZR, truck, and more with the top rated color changing LED Xtreme whips and Undermount kits from Gorilla Whips Safety Whip Flags. Use PROMO CODE: FANS20 #StrongerBrighterBetterGuaranteed #CyberMonday #LEDs

• By Gunny
      We had a few days of rain & then a cold front came thru our area. The claimed we had snow in the mountains, so I went for a ride to see for myself ... and what did I find ?? ........... SNOW !! ......... Not a lot mind you, but it was fun. When I unloaded the bike the temps were 27 degs F (-2.7c) & warmed up all the way to 33 degs F (0.5c) ... for about an hour. The rest of the day the temps stayed at 31 degs F (-0.5c) ... and then the storm came in ........ WOO HOO !!
      I will say however, there was no dust or bugs !! I did see a few people as the muzzle loader deer hunt was on & I think I was the only one that saw a buck !! ...
      Saw a few other deer & then a family of Mooses ... a cow & calf & a nice bull !! I got as close as I dared, making sure there were at least a couple trees between him & I & took what photo's I could ....
      Here's a short video of the days ride, make sure you watch it in 1080p & I hope you enjoy it !!
      [ame=]01 Oct 2014 First Snow - YouTube[/ame]
    • By WCRTeam
      Crazy Atv 2014 Edit part 1 Quarry sand
      Plz if you like the video Sub, like and comment on youtube.
      enjoy the movie
    • By Gunny
      Since my tracking days are over for this season, ... I put together some clips from all my different Track Rides to show just how much fun I & my riding buddies had !!
      It's a tad long again, ... but I did leave out a lot of what I felt was good stuff. So I hope you enjoy what I did put together !!
      [ame=]2013 2014 Tracking Season In Review - YouTube[/ame]