Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Pit Bull Tires UTV King of the Hammers Registration is now open

1 post in this topic

Pit Bull Tires UTV King of the Hammers Registration is now open through January 1, 2010. http://www.kingofthehammers.com/registration.phpThe Pit Bull Tires UTV King of the Hammers race will be held on Thursday February 11th, 2010 as part of the week long Hammerking Productions event in Johnson Valley, CA. The first place purse for this stand alone race will be $5,000. There will also be

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By extremerider
      I would like to replace my ATV Tires after the winter season and go off roading. What brand should I go for? I would like to find something affordable yet durable.
    • By superdude811
      Can you put tracks on manual atvs? would it be effective? is 280cc enough to even move them? thoughts/suggestions?
    • By MRAG
      Hi everyone
      Later this year my fiancé and I are off on a 6 month adventure to new Zealand and USA.
      We are from UK and my brother lives in Idaho. While we are staying with him i'd like to go off for about two weeks exploring the forest tracks etc on a motorbike (I have a license) and her on a quadbike.
      I think the cheapest way is for me (my brother) to buy them and then sell them when we're done.
      I was wondering how to go about this, whether the bikes need to be registered, what roads can we drive on etc.
      Also will I be able to sell the motorbike later in Los Angeles without my brother being present?
      Thanks for any replies
      the hassle doesn't bother me, as long as its cheaper.