Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Neri Style Introduces New Big Boy UTV Seat

1 post in this topic

The full base mount design keeps the diver and passenger as low possible to maintain the racer driving position. Big Boy Seat full base in lots of cases prevents the Stock plastic base from breaking. The foam design is the best to lock you in place Big Boy Seat is a direct bolt-on to factory plastic bases.Fit geometry is custom designed for UTV and SUV Vehicles. This is a True Suspension seat,

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ryan93
      the internet and my tires on my quad are telling me two different things, please help me figure this out and maybe recommend what type of tread to use, dirt riding
    • By toonces
      Just got my first 4x4 ('11 700 Grizz) and I'm entirely unfamiliar with anything aftermarket. Does anyone make a second passenger seat for the '11 700 Grizz like I've seen on some of the Polaris 2 ups?
    • By KAWICRAZED
      I own a 2005 KVF 650 Brute Force I was rebuilding the clutch and as anyone knows this is a crazy exspensive adventure, but I came across a Promo code for Procaliber.com offering 5% off any purchase of OEM parts, their prices were already super low and this saved me a ton of extra money! super great find!!!!!! I listed the code below for all of my ATV brothers!
      Procaliber.com
      promo code : SAVEBIG
    • By en4239
      so the seat on my 87 warrior is beyond cleaning to help it. its torn, faded and just looks like crap. anyone ever use a seat cover? the two options are to either buy a seat cover off ebay for $50 or go to an upholstery place and see how much they would charge to stitch a new cover on. I could buy a new seat but they are twice as much as a cover. so just wondering if anyone has used them and if they liked them or hated them
    • By DirtySouth903
      Texas mudfest - gator run offroad park - tatum texas
      Dirt Road Tickets | Home