DeathMoose5000

Motoworks vs Big Gun slip on

8 posts in this topic

just got a 07 used 450r 2day and was wonderin what pipe 2 choose price is not an issue

when i had my yfz the motoworks made a hell ofa difference gave an average of 5hp but have not heard anything bout big gun???

Dasa, Rossier, or Yoshi will give the best results on the Honda. There is a reason that Honda ATV teams run those 3.(when they had a team)

I would listen to that advice, he really likes that TRX, and has probably researched every possible aftermarket upgrade he could possibly do to that thing.

woow duh i cant belevie i forgot about those yeah ur rite probly gonna get a dasa then cuz of byrd butt there is a 450r racer that uses motoworks and wins all the time its not mx or gncc i forget and rosseir is betta 4 the 04 and 05 models dasa is betta 4 the 06 and up

for the 04/05 models im going to say get the motoworks full system, They did alot of developing with those exhausts. Rossier would be my number two followed by sparks.

For the 06+ I would say Dasa is the way to go.

Has anyone tried the Le xx Exhaust for the TRX 450 I have one on my KFX450 it it is sweet the sound is great and it out performs the Yoshi I had on it before you also can't beat the price of 180.00 you may want to give it a try I was impressed.

Motoworks hands down we dyno tested all of them.

plus they support the sport in all series.