Quantcast

HiPer Technology Opens 2010 Racer Support Program

HiPer Technology has opened its rider support program for the 2010 season.HiPer is accepting electronic resumes through [email protected] for racer support consideration.With a long history of success, 2009 was another outstanding season for HiPer’s legendary carbon fiber wheels.This past season brought wins in the Baja 500, Pikes Peak, short course and cross countryside by side racing,

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Grizz10
      Hi everyone, looks like a busy place.
      Is there a free download available anywhere for my machine?Im not having much luck, as the key word here, is free. Thank you
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• By AussieKingQuad
      View File 2007-2010 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXI service manual
      2007-2010 Suzuki King Quad 450 AXI service manual
      Submitter AussieKingQuad Submitted 11/23/2023 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By quadcrazy
      In a world where digital distractions often dominate our lives, there's an innate desire within us to reconnect with nature and seek thrilling adventures. Polaris Adventures Program is a remarkable initiative that provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals to explore the great outdoors. This unique program offers curated, guided experiences that cater to adventurers of all skill levels, allowing them to immerse themselves in breathtaking landscapes and create unforgettable memories. Let's delve into the many reasons why joining the Polaris Adventures Program is truly beneficial.
      1. Unparalleled Access to Stunning Locations:
      Polaris Adventures Program opens doors to some of the most remarkable and awe-inspiring locations around the world. Whether it's the rugged terrains of mountains, the serenity of lakeshores, or the vastness of deserts, participants have the chance to explore breathtaking landscapes that would otherwise remain inaccessible. From national parks to hidden gems off the beaten path, these adventures provide an opportunity to witness the true beauty of our planet in all its glory.

2. Wide Range of Exciting Activities:
      Regardless of your outdoor interests, the Polaris Adventures Program offers a wide range of activities to suit every adventurer's taste. From thrilling off-road excursions on ATVs and UTVs to scenic road trips on motorcycles or Slingshots, there's something for everyone. The program's diverse fleet of vehicles ensures that participants can choose their preferred mode of exploration, creating an experience tailored to their individual preferences and skill levels.

3. Expertly Guided Experiences:
      One of the standout features of the Polaris Adventures Program is the inclusion of highly experienced and knowledgeable guides. These experts are intimately familiar with the local terrain, ensuring that participants can navigate safely while also discovering hidden gems and learning about the region's history, wildlife, and culture. The guides' expertise enhances the overall adventure, providing valuable insights and ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for all participants.

4. Safety First:
      Polaris Adventures Program prioritizes the safety of its participants above all else. All adventures are conducted with the utmost regard for safety standards, with vehicles regularly maintained to ensure their reliability. Additionally, participants are given comprehensive safety instructions and provided with appropriate safety gear, including helmets and other protective equipment. This commitment to safety allows adventurers to focus on the experience, knowing that their well-being is in capable hands.

5. Accessible to All Skill Levels:
      Whether you're a seasoned outdoor enthusiast or a novice seeking an adrenaline rush, the Polaris Adventures Program caters to individuals of all skill levels. From introductory rides for beginners to advanced expeditions for experienced adventurers, the program offers a variety of options that match participants' abilities. This inclusivity allows everyone to engage in outdoor activities, fostering personal growth, confidence, and a deeper connection with nature.

6. Social Connections and Community:
      Participating in the Polaris Adventures Program also provides an excellent opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for exploration and adventure. Engaging in group activities fosters camaraderie, allowing participants to build lasting friendships and create memories together. The shared experiences and camaraderie formed during these adventures often extend beyond the program itself, leading to lifelong connections with fellow adventurers.

Conclusion:
      The Polaris Adventures Program is a gateway to thrilling outdoor experiences and an escape from the confines of everyday life. With its exceptional guided adventures, stunning locations, commitment to safety, and inclusivity for all skill levels, this program offers countless benefits to those who choose to embark on its journeys. Whether you seek an adrenaline-pumping escapade or a serene exploration of nature's wonders, the Polaris Adventures Program is your ticket to a world of excitement and discovery. So, pack your sense of adventure and join this remarkable program for an unforgettable journey into the great outdoors.

View full post

• By trootncsse
      another new guy.  have a Yamaha Kodiak 700 and Polaris 500HO. My brother has a couple of Polaris. Summer in northern Michigan and ride some in Michigans UP where we have a cabin in backwoods. New to quads last year as far as owning one. Have been a jeeper for many years and modified/built several so have some mechanical ability, pretty knowledgable electrically too. Initially started reading the forums to find out what others using for lubes and common issues, other maintenance etc.  Hopefully I can contribute.