Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utvboard

Muzzys Congratulates Winners of the 2009 Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series

1 post in this topic

Bend, Oregon (November 19, 2009) - Muzzys Performance Products is proud to have supplied the exhaust for the top three finishers in the 2009 Unlimited UTV Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series. After 14 races in this inaugural season for Lucas Oil short course racing, #624 Chad George took first place, followed by #664 Robert Vanbeekum and then #694 Tyler Winbury. These racers all drove Kawasaki

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By crazynordlander
      Hi All,
      Has anyone found engine oil in their air filter box. The must be little or no baffle between crankcase ventilation and that hose that attaches to the air filter box.
      I went to pick up my ATV today 60 miles away that they could not fix the jerky low speeds on and before I loaded it decided to check on this. Sure enough there was a good coating of oil with some pooling in the bottom of the air filter box. The air filter has oil on it too but is it a dry element or oiled element type. My guess from the color of it dry.
      I heard on a comment on my YT videos that there is a kit for this issue? Is this a CFMOTO fix?
      Thanks
      Kevin
    • By bradleyheathhays
      I'm going into my '11 Grizz 700 to adjust valve clearance for the first time and when I button everything back up I'll be replacing all the gaskets / o-rings. The 5 I'll be replacing include (from the top down) both valve cover gaskets, cylinder head cover gasket, and the 2 gaskets in the crankcase cover.
      Do I need to coat these gaskets with motor oil before putting them on like when replacing your oil filter?
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'
    • By toonces
      Doing the first big maintenance on the old 2011 700 Grizz and have a couple q's.
      I've been told that Hondas take only a certain type of coolant and now I'm wondering about my Yamaha. Is there a certain type of coolant I need to look for or will general coolants be good enough?
      And second...I'm gonna use the No Toil stuff to clean and oil my air filter. Are there different types of No Toil cleaners and filter oils where I need to look for a specific type, or is there just one to get...the No Toil Evolution Kit? And if there are different types whats the type of oil No Toil makes that is right for my air filter?
      Thanks.