Just added a lift to my 01' Recon 250

7 posts in this topic

I was wanting to add some larger tires so I decided to find a 2" lift. I decided to go with one I found on Ebay that included 1.5" wheel spacers. I am very happy with both the ride and the looks now. What do you think?

great looking machine....how much ground clearance are you getting now? What brand of lift is that?

I'll have to measure the ground clearance. Are we talking just the lowest spot on the frame that would drag? I'm guessing it would be the rear differential. The tires are just the stock Dunlops or whatever comes on Honda Foremans.

are those the stock tires?
He said stock FOREMAN tires is what he put on. They are Also 25 inchers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By Travo
      Can anyone help with routing the hoses on a lt250 carb hose routing? Manual doesn't really specify much, and pictures are lacking in it
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By Countrymoto54
      Just curious if anyone ever tried to fit a 99-09 bruin 250 muffler on an older moto 4 250 before ?
      Looks like it would . Probably not to hard to adapt the mounts . Just wondering about clearance as the one we have just barely clears the tire .
      Thoughts ??
      Thanks in advance .

• By brad1
      I have a 2003 Bayou 250. Suddenly, it won't start with the start switch. No clicking, no neutral light on. It will pull start fine. The battery is new. Any idea what to look at first? Thanks.
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?