lazyboy

2005 Honda 300ex engine parts needed help =(

12 posts in this topic

hey need some help with my friends 300ex.. he needs a new piston and new head.. his valves broke and hit the piston so its pretty much done.. if anyone knos were i can get parts or anything i will appreciate it

thanks

frank

Edited by lazyboy

If i were your buddy and had the money laying around, invest in a Ducan Racing International kit, put some more CC's out of that little 300! its something i always wanted to do to mine before i got rid of it but didnt have the money then.

yea wish we had the money for that.. just looking to get it working for the snow righ now.. thanks for all the advice guys

If the valve broke off, I would bet that the cylinder walls were damaged as well. Hopefully all it needs is a fresh bore. Lazyboy, if you would, please post the year of your friends quad so I can add it to the thread title.

* adjusted your thread title to include year and thread description...:wink:

hey need some help with my friends 300ex.. he needs a new piston and new head.. his valves broke and hit the piston so its pretty much done.. if anyone knos were i can get parts or anything i will appreciate it

thanks

frank

motosport.com you can get wissco or cp there. or go to hot cams / stroker cranks or greatriver honda in natchaze miss, tell tim i sent you.

i have a couple of freinds that have this bike ill see if theyll part them out and get you a phone # ok.

I purchased a piston and rings for mine at Rocky Mountain ATV they had the best price but I am not sure if they carry the other parts you need you would have to check.