threewheelfun

2002 300ex swingarm

2 posts in this topic

Hi, just a quick question for ya. Will a 2002 300ex swingarm fit on an 87 trx250x? If not can it be modded some way to use it? Thanks for all responses

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bodatiouskid
      Have a 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 that only has 34mi. on a carb & ring job.
      Cut the gas off today to drain carb.Now engine will not idle.If I open throttle will run,but let off & will cut off.Can screw idle in with no change.
      What happened? Why did this happen when fuel ran out?
      Please help me,my ATV is a daily driver.
      Please help!!
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By mech1462
      I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on removing and installing swing arm bearings on my 05 vinson 500. I have not done this before and looking for a little help. Thank you in advance.
      By the way I am new to the site.
    • By Quadguy420
      I recently bought a 2002 prairie second hand for 2000$ .. just for the record it has 28 inch zillas on it .. anyway . whenever i put it in any gear , it takes a second for it to engage ... and when it does it clunks into gear ... is that common for that quad for that year ? or is it cause the previous ower didn;t replace the clutch springs to heavier duty ones ?
    • By moose_man
      I got a 2002 Arctic Cat 500 4x4 automatic a few days ago and it started 1 time and now all it does is backfire through the carb. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be. Thanks