Quantcast

2007 Honda TRX450ER Battery

tfred13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      Hello folks, I have a Polaris 500 Scrambler. Not positive I need a new battery.  The folks I got the ride from said they put a new battery on it right before selling it to me. It's been a couple cold months before I tried starting it. After jumping it now, I let it idle plus revved it quite a bit for about 20 minutes. Then I shut it off and tried to restart barely turns over and that's it? Am I not giving it enough charge time maybe need to actually ride it? The battery on it is a Continental CTX9-BX. I lf a new battery is needed would maybe Amazon have a decent one? Thanks!
    • By GTX-Racer
      I am looking for a front battery cover for a Suzuki Quadrunner 250 (year unknown).  It has the headlight on the handle bars and no speedometer.
    • By akira gatewood sr.
      Just bought 07 450ER and took it out for a ride(20 min) came back in and saw oil on swing arm. Upon further inspection found it was coming from air box. Wondering if it could be to much oil ( draining and refilling both tomorrow) , or possibly something worse. Guy isn't answering any questions now smh.. thanks ahead of time
    • By jpz
      Hello all,
      I am working on a MXU 270 and having the hardest time finding information. I recently saw a youtube video that claims the MXU 270 is mechanically the same as the Bruteforce 300. Can anyone confirm?
    • By WyattLemke25
      Having problems with the battery draining while riding. It has a new battery, it does have eps, a lightbar and a winch. Can ride it for an hour or more just fine, but eventually the battery runs down to the point it can't keep up with fuel injection and it'll sputter, limp, and die. It also throws codes for the throttle position sensor. I'm not sure if that is related or not. Any ideas?