bluejediz

Honda TRX 250 Battery?

3 posts in this topic

I am in need of a battery for my Honda TRX 250, but its up at my cabin and so i cant see what kind is in there? Can anybody help me out as to what kind I need? Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By Travo
      Can anyone help with routing the hoses on a lt250 carb hose routing? Manual doesn't really specify much, and pictures are lacking in it
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?
    • By Countrymoto54
      Just curious if anyone ever tried to fit a 99-09 bruin 250 muffler on an older moto 4 250 before ?
      Looks like it would . Probably not to hard to adapt the mounts . Just wondering about clearance as the one we have just barely clears the tire .
      Thoughts ??
      Thanks in advance .
      JP