mechanike

seat paint

11 posts in this topic

anyone need to change their color? ,,,,,,,,used to be multi colored. Rust-oleum makes a Fabric and Vinyl spray paint in 10 colors, picked it up at autozone,,,,,,its been over a month of direct sun,rain,dirt, still good shape,,,,,,,.

Edited by mechanike

take another picture in six months. seat covers are available for almost anything on ebay, usually $40-50. best way to go. Hope it works for you.

* Thread moved to Modify Your Ride section.

I didn't see a seat, I only see a pair of rear fenders in the avatar. Did you paint your seat with this, or your plastics?

His avatar was a pic of some purple rear fenders, but he changed the avatar and deleted all of his posts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By toonces
      Just got my first 4x4 ('11 700 Grizz) and I'm entirely unfamiliar with anything aftermarket. Does anyone make a second passenger seat for the '11 700 Grizz like I've seen on some of the Polaris 2 ups?
    • By en4239
      so the seat on my 87 warrior is beyond cleaning to help it. its torn, faded and just looks like crap. anyone ever use a seat cover? the two options are to either buy a seat cover off ebay for $50 or go to an upholstery place and see how much they would charge to stitch a new cover on. I could buy a new seat but they are twice as much as a cover. so just wondering if anyone has used them and if they liked them or hated them
    • By James_P
      OK. finely finished the new paint job! and installed a new snorkel and new rear rack. hows it look?

• By wolfdogs2
      I have a 06 king quad 700 that is all black in color. I have been thinking about painting it with camo paint.
      What is the best way to go about this?
    • By cutlass1972
      My first post here, hello all!!
      I just bought a fixer upper 98 kodiak 400 4x4. I need a whole seat assembly and have found a couple on ebay used. In particular a seat off of a 95 Kodiak. Can anyone tell me if this seat will work and if not what year range will work?