Quantcast

Yoshimura R&D looking for KingQuads

Hey Everyone,

This is my first post here on this forum. My name is Dave and am a project manager here at Yoshimura R&D.

We're looking for vehicles to test with and have had pretty short luck finding some models, and would appreciate greatly to receive some help from you guys on the forums. We offer great incentives for allowing us to use your vehicles for product development, including discounts and promotional product.

Right now, we're looking for a KingQuad 700 and KingQuad 450 for development on our PIM2 fuel injection controller. If anyone's interested in helping us out, please give me a ring or email me at [email protected]!

Also, if anyone has any questions in regards to product, feel free to contact us directly as we'd be glad to help out.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Unfortunately, I will have to prove you wrong. :ola:

I can provide general Q&A for any questions that may come up. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM with specific questions and I'll also respond to those as well.

We've been trying to improve our response and relationships with customers directly, and would be glad to offer assistance in any way that we can. If you're interested, I've also been partaking in some of the other forums as well for Q&A.

Thanks for the welcome!

Get a hold of me before Friday! I'm actually going to be out testing for the entire day at Willow Springs and won't be in the office.

HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!! You Came Back!!!!!!!!:yes:

I will be getting ahold of you when I have more than 5 MIN.....Maybe Friday:wink:

Hey there,,,,,,,This is what you have listed for my sons 06 TRX90

3276.jpg

Description

Using the same technology as their larger counterparts, these exhaust were designed with performance in mind.

Full System includes Stainless Steel Header and Tail-Pipe, Stainless sleeved muffler, mounting hardware, and detailed step-by-step instructions.

Price: $295.00

==========================================================

What advantages do you have over any of the other major MFG's.....?????

DG....

04-2090LG.jpg

Price: 134.95

=========================================================

ATV_EVO_MINI-2.jpg

Price:259.95

=========================================================

195_124_Raptor_PC4.jpg

HONDA TRX90EX'06-08 / TRX90X'09 POWERCORE 4 SPARK ARRESTOR MUFFLER W / SS HEADER

Price: $199.99

Item ID: 041244

Type: System

Spark Arrestor: Internal

Header Const: Stainless Steel

Header Type: Hi-Flo

-------------------------------------------

So with all these different Types of Exhausts out there....Which one do we buy??? The one that Sounds the Coolest??? I know that it really wont make much of a difference on the 90....It will just sound cool and he will enjoy that sound for maybe another yr. Then move on to a bigger bike... This is Truly the Case for me....So do I go with DG???? Cheap Noise???

I encourage you to sell us here....:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

I apologize for the late response, been out of the office testing a bit lately.

As many may know, the exhausts for the TRX90 is limited and many may seem very similar. We do however, offer the following:

-304L Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing with CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Flange

-Robust MIG welded construction for header and tailpipes

-3D Laser Cut 304L Stainless Steel header heatshield (to protect riders' legs)

-CNC Machined front and end caps from 6061-T6 Aluminum

-CNC Machined 6061-T6 sturdy aluminum muffler mounting bracket

-Spark arrested and 96dBA USFS approved (removeable for cleaning)

All are exhausts are hand made here in the USA to ensure the highest quality. Although ours isn't the most inexpensive option out on the market, we do ensure the best performing and highest quality product.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• 5 months later...
Hey Everyone,

This is my first post here on this forum. My name is Dave and am a project manager here at Yoshimura R&D.

We're looking for vehicles to test with and have had pretty short luck finding some models, and would appreciate greatly to receive some help from you guys on the forums. We offer great incentives for allowing us to use your vehicles for product development, including discounts and promotional product.

Right now, we're looking for a KingQuad 700 and KingQuad 450 for development on our PIM2 fuel injection controller. If anyone's interested in helping us out, please give me a ring or email me at [email protected]!

Also, if anyone has any questions in regards to product, feel free to contact us directly as we'd be glad to help out.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Well here it is i have an 87 lt4wd suzuki and there are alot of us out here, no one that i can find made an after market exhaust for these and it is not good ya you can buy a new one for say 320.00 to 375.00 oh ya then shipping.oem that is .but try and get somthihg that will bolt up with out a blow tourch .ya good luck now i know u guys have back stock that sitting on a shelf so why not set me up with a can for r&d would be willing to pay some but with photos and documation could realy work out well to your copanies benifit well hope to hear back from you soon ps/lt4wd 250,is the littel brother to the king quad 300/700 line u can reach me @[email protected]