2000 Suzuki Quad Master Rear Diff

4 posts in this topic

I own a 2000quadmaster500 and the rear diff is missing gear teeth on ring gear and pinion gear I located A rear diff out of A 2003 500vinson does anyone know if it would fit?

they are different gear patterns and the shafts do not line up. I reccomend I got everything but bearings there for half price of dealerships and it is factory parts. for bearings i used KML. all of the new quads run KML bearings. they are approx half priceof factory. I just went through the same thing on my 2000 quadmaster 500 except i did both diffs.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Mechanic :)

Agreed, the ring gear on the Vinson also sits on the opposite side of the pinion, the rear ends are completely different. Bike Bandit is a good place to find OEM parts but they usually don't have the best prices, like Gearhead said, online dealers are much cheaper than dealerships for the same factory parts. I personally like Babbits Online Parts and Service Honda, they have the best prices I have seen. Keep in mind, there are a few different models of the Quadmaster 500 that were offered in 2000, make sure you check your VIN# to make sure you order parts for the right one.

A rear gear set for your machine from - Bike Bandit - $612

Babbits - $540

Service Honda - $500