NVBUSA

2007 Honda Foreman 500 Solenoid?

7 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me where I can find the rear solenoid (I think that's what it's called) it has the battery connected to it and the winch. For a 07 Honda Foreman 500?

Is it a solenoid or relay? What does it control? Have you looked through the schematics at www.bikebandit.com ?

* Added year, make, and model to your thread title.

dON'T KNOW IF IT IS RELAY OR SOLENOID. It might be an addition for my winch?? It has 4 bolts, the battery is wired to it and the winch. Cannot find it in any schematics. It is located in the back body above the muffler.

are you looking to get one or are you looking for it on your quad. if you are wanting to buy it, it should be and 85 amp continuous duty solenoid. that is what is on my quad.

Your red lead off your battery goes straight to starter cylenoid ,but what is the problem,is the cyl.clicking when you try to start bike,starter cyl.engages starter only not wench.

they do not run separate solenoids on quads for starters all they use is a relay to send signal to the one that is mounted on the starter itself. they come as a unit. if it is a separate soleniod then it is most likely to be for an aftermarket system probably a winch.

your friendly neighbourhood mechanic.