NVBUSA

2007 Honda Foreman 500 Solenoid?

7 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me where I can find the rear solenoid (I think that's what it's called) it has the battery connected to it and the winch. For a 07 Honda Foreman 500?

Is it a solenoid or relay? What does it control? Have you looked through the schematics at www.bikebandit.com ?

* Added year, make, and model to your thread title.

dON'T KNOW IF IT IS RELAY OR SOLENOID. It might be an addition for my winch?? It has 4 bolts, the battery is wired to it and the winch. Cannot find it in any schematics. It is located in the back body above the muffler.

are you looking to get one or are you looking for it on your quad. if you are wanting to buy it, it should be and 85 amp continuous duty solenoid. that is what is on my quad.

Your red lead off your battery goes straight to starter cylenoid ,but what is the problem,is the cyl.clicking when you try to start bike,starter cyl.engages starter only not wench.

they do not run separate solenoids on quads for starters all they use is a relay to send signal to the one that is mounted on the starter itself. they come as a unit. if it is a separate soleniod then it is most likely to be for an aftermarket system probably a winch.

your friendly neighbourhood mechanic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?
    • By JenWal85
      Hope someone can help with this one.
      We took our 1984 Honda TRX 200 to the shop and they had it for about 2 weeks before they finally called and said that they had cleaned the carb and changed the battery and that it had started up.
      We went and got it and when we got home it would not start so we called them, they said bring it back in, so we did. They called us the next day and said they changed the spark plug, and that it was running. We went and got it again and it ran when we drove it off the truck.
      We parked it for about an hour because we were going to get ready to go on a ride. Well, it wouldnt start again.
      So we called them and they said the last thing they could do was order a new CDI box and put that on. I decided to just buy it myself, so I didnt have to pay them labor again. We put the new one on today and its still not starting.
      Does anyone have any ideas on what we could check to see what in the world is going on with this thing?
      Please and Thank you