dakotademon7

Need help - Invalid Forum specified.

6 posts in this topic

I'm new here but don't come on here much because I keep getting this alot when I do

QUADCRAZY Message

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator:aargh:

Sorry to here that you are having trouble. If an administrator doesn't see this or PM you soon, you can send a message to either Admin or Quadcrazy, I'm sure either one will be glad to help you. I will also flag your post to help grab thier attention.

I'm new here but don't come on here much because I keep getting this alot when I do

QUADCRAZY Message

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator:aargh:

Moved this thread into the support section and added to the title. You will normally get this message when the forum or page is no longer available from being moved or deleted.

A bit more info, can you tell me what you click on before you receive this message? Is it a specific forum, thread, or link?

It does it when I click forum and pick atv by type.

Thanks for the tip, you are absolutely correct! The main menu links were not directing properly. We have rearranged and corrected the links under the forum button now, within the main menu. Should be working. Much appreciated...:yes: