Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Some Vacation Pics...

My wife and I have been away for a little over a week..out of state...:yes:

We got a chance to check out Hawaii and stayed in Waikiki. we flew 2 hours down to Atlanta from NY, then 10 hours direct to Honolulu.

Pretty amazing as we've never even been to the carribean. We got a chance to got to Pearl Harbor and passed the Kahloa Ranch on a drive up the coast, where you can rent an ATV, but didn't do it. Attached some pics for anyone interested in checking out the scenery.. Also got attacked by some parrots..lol....Aloha and Mahalo for reading this thread!

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

P1000888.jpg

P1000908.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg.4b3cce6df7020dfc8247555dca7117f2.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg.4d0bd9be5628a664364dda4d9a2dc2d2.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg.9fb9544537fb23099324414afb302755.jpg

P1000888.jpg.560d7257dbfa0a0c5d97d9c5047c5d02.jpg

P1000908.jpg.83c2b8ad54af1eeff84a3e552777f589.jpg

i rented an atv while i was there. the "ranch" where you tour, is the same place where they have filmed Jurassic Park and many other films. the giant "footprints" made by the dinosaurs are still there. you can ride right by them but they have had to fill them in half way due to cattle falling in and breaking their legs!

i rented an atv while i was there. the "ranch" where you tour, is the same place where they have filmed Jurassic Park and many other films. the giant "footprints" made by the dinosaurs are still there. you can ride right by them but they have had to fill them in half way due to cattle falling in and breaking their legs!

Yep, that's what I heard. We did not have time to do it. We went out there with a group. Hopefully we will be able to get out there again down the road.