Mudboggers912

2004 Honda foreman 450ES 4X4...question

6 posts in this topic

My girlfriend wrecked it a while ago and I replaced a lot of parts on the front left side but the front left tire still tilts inwards a little I think the frame is bent???!!!! Any suggestions on what to do??? thank you Greg.

set it on level ground Greg and get out the tape measure. compare side to side and you'll soon see the source of your problem. Sounds like something is still bent...

I agree with Raptor8, eyeball it out and take a look at the frame connect points for the control arms.

sell it, ride it like it is or order a new frame. I'll bet you can find a good used one if you search around some.

How and where is it bent, post a picture. I fixed a bent frame problem on my LT-R by cutting off the a-arm mount and moving it out so it would line up with the other mounts and straighten my a-arm back out. Alot of things can be fixed by cutting and welding. I realize this isn't an option for everyone, but if you have the recources, or know someone who can fab metal, you might be able to get out of this one a little cheaper than you think.