JAVUTV

My trx450er 2005 no spark

6 posts in this topic

Hi friends have a problem with my atv¡¡ it no start moro because there isn't spark what will be¿

put a new spakr plug and nothing the swiths are ok¡

give me some idea plase.....

THE RESISTANCE IN NEXT WIRES I DONT KNOW IF IS OK (this wires are of stator which feed to the CDI)

WIRE WHITE/RED DASHED BLACK=36.9 OHM

WHITE/WIRE BLUE=8.4 OHM

HOW I DO IT FOR TO CHUCK THE CDI FO THIS PROBLEM

Edited by JAVUTV

I have the actual shop manual so I can help you with all the resistance tolerances. But there was no TRX450ER in 2005. Only a TRX450R, I need to know what year you have to help. Is it a kick start quad or electric start?

Thank you for help me¡¡ and yes this model only has a kick start for model put me see one more time on its labels

My pleasure, if you can post a pic of your quad from the front view I can tell just from that.

When I get home from work today I will look in the manual and see what I can find...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By pete
      I've got a 2005 Brute Force 750 that just had the main timing chain replaced (It broke) along with a couple valves (Bent). The engine work was done by my Mechanic but I removed & reinstalled the motor.
      Put it all back together and it fired up nicely. I let it idle for a bit and pulled the dipstick to make sure I hade enough oil in it. Major pressure coming out of the crankcase, it was as if I had my hand in front of the exhaust! Tons of coolant in there as well!
      The guy who rebuilt it is very good and I know I put it all back together correctly. He obviously missed something, anyone have any thoughts?
      Thanks,
      Pete
    • By frankmako
      My 2005 Arctic Cat 500 started leaking fuel from the top right hand side of the carb. It looks and feels that the fuel is coming from under the throttle cable housing area just above the primer pump. I have not had time to take carb off. Has anyone had a leak on this side and area of their carb?
    • By cheatmaster300
      I am working on a 500 that seems to have me stumped. The quad will start but will only run if I keep pumping the throttle. It smells like it is getting way to much fuel and the plug is always wet when I take it out. I took the carb apart and cleaned it really good twice. Still the same problem. So I swapped the carb with another working quad. That quad runs fine with the carb but the problem quad still runs the same. I swapped the coil this did not solve the problem either. I also checked the timing with a timing light and it seems to be good. I am not sure what I am missing. Any ideas?