uncleal

1984 honda 250r

4 posts in this topic

What's the big deal about a honda 250r 3 wheeler. I have a chance to trade a guy a dirt bike for a 250r that he's had for sale, and says he can't give it away. says that it's all original, motor has never been touched, has some parts for it, and it runs.

I'm an old dude that doesn't have the urge for speed anymore, I bought the bike because my grandson's friend needed some money, and was going to sell it when this other old dude called me about this 250r and ask would I consider a trade. I haven't seen this bike yet, but would like to know what to look for or at when I do see it. Thanks

Check this site out maybe it will give you an idea of asking price:

New Prices, Used Values & Specs for ATVs - NADAguides

There are a few guys on here that love to ride three wheelers and maybe they will chime in. Unless it is a rare make I would say a few hundred tops.

I live in ND and I was born to ride Honda's!! I started riding when I was 5 and I was born in 83 so 3 Wheelers were still all the rage back then but anyways .. there r 2 250Rs up for sale in my area. 1 is a 85 and the other is 84 and these 2 different Guy's are both selling them for or $1200 & $1300 and u just find many for sale these days do to the fact that they are rare!! I would buy either one in a Hartbeat if I had the money!! But if u r just look to ride and not have it in the powerband all the time then idk if this is what u would want.

the old air cooled 250r is not the 1 that every 1 is looking for ... if its the watered cooled version 1985 and 1986 then its a good 1 you could get it and sell it on ebay with no problems ... if it is the water cooled 250r and is in real good condition it will sell for about 1500 and some times more