1994 Yamaha Moto 4 350 shifter

2 posts in this topic

anyone know how to shift between low and high?

Also looking for an owners manual on a

1994 350 moto 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By davidwestfall
      hey I'm dave westfall I'm new I just became an official member of this site a few minutes ago. Ive been crazy about quads and bikes since I was about 3 and ive always done my home work on them figuratively speaking. I would say for comparison to the common man that I am pretty knowledgeable about them. its been my passion about most of my life. I love talking about quads and bikes so if anyone out there would like to talk with me about mechanical subjects or about person experiences while riding or just shoot the breeze please feel free to chat with me. I'm looking forward to it.
    • By schmeck
      Anyone know of a good repair besides replacement for the ever cracking Big Bear 350 intakes. Replaced with a Zoom Zoom about two operational hours ago and the new one is cracked.
    • By rizzomach
      Any help would be great. While riding it will just slip out of gear any ideas would be helpful.
    • By Burtonjp
      I have a 95 350 warrior it will not start. Push button just clicks and roll starting the wheels just roll they won't catch or anything. Can someone please help?
    • By brandon07
      Hey guys an girls I need a little help. I bought a new carb for the wife's 350 and it runs good.
      It just doesn't seam to have the same power it did before I changed the carb.
      I bought a GYTR jet kit pt#gyt5yt980000 it's just main an air jets. The bike is stock and I dont know which jets to start with. The kit has 2 air jets an 10 main jets. Does anybody know where
      To start. The kit did not come with a needle jet. I bought it off ebay and it was unopened
      When I got it. Any help would be appreciated ALOT.