Galaxy1

1999 Suzuki King Quad 300 Parts & Carb Change

4 posts in this topic

hello i am brand new to this i got my first Quad given to me its a 1999 suzuki 300 kingQuad how do you determine left and right when buying parts and has anyone ever converted the carb to a butterfly choke carb

left & right is from the riding position. not from looking from the front of the quad. Sorry I can't help u on the carb question.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.

• By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused: