jerod400ex

drag races u have won!!!

54 posts in this topic

wat have u guys beat with ur quad???................. i have beat an 08 400ex with a yoshi exhaust and rejetted, an 07 400ex with hmf performance pipe rejetted, yamaha dirt bike 125

4-stroke, a honda 100 dirt bike 4-stroke, outlaw 525 with stock pipe with baffle out and rejetted, 300ex with mods,and a couple of other good quads....... my 400ex has white bros exhaust and rest is stock.... let me here wat u guys have beat?:laugh:

TY I havent raced but I have an open airbox, dyno jet kit and whitebros slip on.. not sure what that equates to.

TY I havent raced but I have an open airbox, dyno jet kit and whitebros slip on.. not sure what that equates to.

im switchin to a 14 front sprocket within a week or 2

Beat a Yamahama 660 once. And a Renny 800. My biggest wins by far for a Raptor 350. Haven't lined up the 700 yet. All I know is shifting is the key. Clutches suck lol

Beat a Yamahama 660 once. And a Renny 800. My biggest wins by far for a Raptor 350. Haven't lined up the 700 yet. All I know is shifting is the key. Clutches suck lol

hahahah a real man like me uses a clutch lets see how good u r then lol:biggrin:

Haha. Speed shifting. No clutch is so much faster it's unreal. Just don't downshift without the clutch.

Haha. Speed shifting. No clutch is so much faster it's unreal. Just don't downshift without the clutch.

ya not a good idea lol........ u havent ever draged with a clutch??

I have. It isn't as fast. .[/QUOT

hmm i beg to differ on tht if u r real good u may be surprised...... its realy not suppose to be shifted without usin the clutch but.... "watever floats ur boat"

TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU SEE MY TAILLIGHT! Lol

hahah u wish......u told me u werent familiar with the 400ex body so look up the rear thts all tht craptor of urs is gonna see hahahah

So have you guys raced anything bigger than a 400 :biggrin:

i sure have 525 outlaw, 700raptor, 500 pred

:biggrin:

i won once one year at a haloween party ... wait... ah, drag race! LOL

Dressing in drag doesn`t count !! :laugh:

i sure have 525 outlaw, 700raptor, 500 pred

:biggrin:

And you did this with a stock 400ex with a slip on pipe ?? :no:

And you did this with a stock 400ex with a slip on pipe ?? :no:

i only beat them in a short drag.... long one they beat me lol...... i beat the outlaw in a field :yes:

i only beat them in a short drag.... long one they beat me lol...... i beat the outlaw in a field :yes:

Cool You would have the advantage of the line !!