marioweldinginc

2003 Honda 400EX Stronger rims

12 posts in this topic

Are there aftermarket rims with the factory backspacing? Cant seem to find them or maybe Im looking to hard. Anyone point me in a direction?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Tried Itp but they have diff back spacing than factory. Im want to stay the same width as I am now

Thats what i was trying to figure out. I took my measurements but it was nowhere near what itp had. I prolly measured wrong lol and now i have no idea where i put that info. Unfortunatly i wanted to get the rims and tires at one time but im getting the new tires put on the old rims due to time constraints. Next time.

Ok found my notes. the front spacing is 5.5" and the rear spacing is 4". Does this sound right? I measured like you would on a car rim. Also the rims appear stock.

Ok that explains it. I wasnt measuring at the bead. I was measuring the outer lip to the center hub. Have to remeasure. Car rims are different

Hipers are the strongest wheel I have ever used.

Hiper makes sweet looking rims

A day late and a dollar short Ox. Thanks anyway :D I realized my mistake from the Hiper rims picture. When measuring backspacing on automobile rims you measure from the outer lip. Apparently atv rims are different. :banghead::banghead::banghead: