Spangie1076

Spangie1076

6 posts in this topic

Well everyone i said to h*ll w/it up and ordered me a new wiring harness. I just got it in the mail yesterday and i think i going to get my quad running today. But i wont count my chickens before they hatch. I dont want to jenks myself............lol...................... One thing at a time no rushing do it and do it rite. Have a good day everyone at quadcrazy

Well everyone i said to h*ll w/it up and ordered me a new wiring harness. I just got it in the mail yesterday and i think i going to get my quad running today. But i wont count my chickens before they hatch. I dont want to jenks myself............lol...................... One thing at a time no rushing do it and do it rite. Have a good day everyone at quadcrazy

good deal !! Let us know how it turns out !!

Well, got the new harness on and wouldnt you know it still no spark. That just my luck. If it wasnt for bad luck i would have no luck at all........lol....... But anyways, Still No Spark. I just dont get it and neither do a couple of my friends. So any suggestions anyone

Well to everyone who gave me advice............ But finally after bout 8 mths of ~I Dont Knows~ it done and over with.... The Raptor is finally on the road again........ Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The funniest part of it all was how i first found out it was running.... My Mechanic/Boyfriend was working on it. "Just imagine my quad was in the house on porch." Which it was, anyways, he was working on it and I fell asleep on the couch. He got it to fire and started it with just the Header Pipe on it less than 2ft away from where I was sleepin. I like to jump straight off the couch. Like What The Hell Is Really Going On. Scared the Shit out of Me. But I was never so Happy to see it running. :-) It still got a few adjustments to be fixd but All N All it starts up and runs and I can get on it and ride................. But Again Thank You to Everyone who tried to help..... Oh Ya, it ended up bein the Cdi Bx. I couldnt believe it cause my friend tested it on his quad and it was good.