jerod400ex

Honda Best Hill Climbers - 400ex or 450R

7 posts in this topic

which is the better hill climber that is if u have expirience with these quads.... 400ex or a 450r........

well its all about setup an rider experence ... i have rode both .. an it depends on how your riding style is an how you set them up for hill climbs .. i have several trophies for hill climbs .. an its not always the bigger motor that wins .. the rider an setup really mater on who has the fastest run up the hill ..not just the biggest motor ...

well its all about setup an rider experence ... i have rode both .. an it depends on how your riding style is an how you set them up for hill climbs .. i have several trophies for hill climbs .. an its not always the bigger motor that wins .. the rider an setup really mater on who has the fastest run up the hill ..not just the biggest motor ...

ahh i see... so either u like to go up quickly or u like to take it easy but still make it.... thanks

I prefer my 50cc Honda Elite scooter with a paddle on the back. Make it up in no time :-D.

I have a question. What do you do when your swing arm keeps getting hooked on the middle hump on the top of hill climbs?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I prefer my 50cc Honda Elite scooter with a paddle on the back. Make it up in no time :-D.

I have a question. What do you do when your swing arm keeps getting hooked on the middle hump on the top of hill climbs?

hahahahahaha....... i ussually dont have tht problem but i did once on a real steep hill with cliff rock at the top....sometimes im able to rock the ex a lil where it will catch and then other times my backend slides round aand gets traction and pulls me the rest of the way over the hill...... :yes:

I backed down both times i got stuck. That sucked. Made it down no problem but i was scared sh#tless.

Thats why i say honda elite all the way!

I backed down both times i got stuck. That sucked. Made it down no problem but i was scared sh#tless.

Thats why i say honda elite all the way!

hahahaha i no tht feelin i climbed a hill 2 days ago and couldnt get between 2 trees.... i only have front brakes so it went down faster than i wanted it to the ex took out 2 trees on the way back down scared the crap outa me lol:aargh: