New Polaris Rider from the Northwest!

10 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon this forum earlier today. Looks like a pretty cool place, so I signed up. So about me. I'm Alex and I live in Puyallup, WA. I work at SeaTac airport as a aircraft technician. Aviation is my biggest passion/hobby/career. When I'm not doing that, I get out and ride my Scrambler as often as I can. I own a 2006 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O. Best machine I have owned. Looking to upgrade to the Can-Am Renegade someday, but they are little out of my budget for now. Here is a pic of my Scrammy

It has HPD clutch kit, Pro-circuit full exhaust, Dyno Jet kit, K&N, RZR Belt, Pro-Taper bars, and a few other goodies. I really want to set it up for some more long distance riding with racks and things to make it more comfortable.

Always looking for people to go riding with. I usually ride Tahuya, Elbe, or Evans. Hope to see you guys on the trail!

Edited by Scrammy

Welcome to QC I love the scrambler and its 4WD they can go anywhere. Wait till the 1000 is out in the gade the go for it.

Welcome to QuadCrazy I always like to see Polaris riders getting involved. Polaris is my favorite brand. They aren't always the fastest, but they seem to be built like tanks.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY Scrammy!

Nice to see another Polaris Fan here. Great site and a lot of knowledgeable people too!