jerod400ex

cleaning products

11 posts in this topic

do any of u guys have a certain solution tht u soak engine parts in to clean them up and all if u do let me no wat it is

I usually just get a can of engine foam cleaner and spray it on. Let it sit and spray off with water.

I usually just get a can of engine foam cleaner and spray it on. Let it sit and spray off with water.

do u dry it after u spray water on it

I use parts cleaner....lol, yes it is called that, go to any auto store and ask for a gallon of parts cleaner.

I use parts cleaner....lol, yes it is called that, go to any auto store and ask for a gallon of parts cleaner.

how much does it cost? lol

Jerod what are you trying to clean??

lol this is a quad site lol but its a mower tht im workin on.... its been sittin for awhile and i took the cylinder head off and it has lots of build up.... im also needin to clean the fuel line out which isnt rubber its metal...... so basically all internal parts of the motor need cleaned..

I bought a 3 gallon parts washer for my atv parts. It costs about 30-40 bux. The cleaning solution for it is available at truck parts places. Never seen it at pepboys, napa or autozone.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

lol this is a quad site lol but its a mower tht im workin on.... its been sittin for awhile and i took the cylinder head off and it has lots of build up.... im also needin to clean the fuel line out which isnt rubber its metal...... so basically all internal parts of the motor need cleaned..

parts cleaner is your best bet!!