Quantcast

Precision Racing Shock & Vibe Mounts

The Fast Flexx bars will not work with the precision set up. The clamps have to slide onto the bar and the Flexx Bars won't allow you to do that. I read a few reviews and it looks like quite a few people have switched from the Flex bars to the Precision. They said they didn't like the way the shape/curve of the bars is always changing. The tracking already says I'll have them tomorrow, so I will try to get them installed this weekend and let you know!

The only things they make are the clamps and a steering stabilizer. You might be able to combine the clamps with some kind of a anti-vibe stem if you want to spend the money, but you shouldn't need both the clamps and bars. I'm thinking it might be too much flex over bumps.

Here is their website. Precision Racing Products ATV Steering Stabilizer damper

I know but that seems to be their only downfall. The dampers with the actual shock / piston always get bad reviews but are half the price. At this point with a renewed contract, things are getting busy so id rather set it and forget it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Mario , Here the one i use its a CCP stabilizer :yes:Had it 4 years with no problems :yes:We ride alot Runs about $200 some of my racing buddys also us them !!

001-3.jpg

I would love to add a stabilizer too, but I'm moving into a new house this week. I have way to many other bills right now lol. I got the mounts and they look and feel very high quality. The kit I have is supposed to include an adapter plate for Polaris models, but it was missing. The mounts all have the single stud style mounting and the factory Polaris stems use a 4 bolt style clamp. The adapter is supposed to make the mounts fit and spread them apart for a little better stability. So I have a call into them and hoping to hear back today.

I would love to add a stabilizer too, but I'm moving into a new house this week. I have way to many other bills right now lol. I got the mounts and they look and feel very high quality. The kit I have is supposed to include an adapter plate for Polaris models, but it was missing. The mounts all have the single stud style mounting and the factory Polaris stems use a 4 bolt style clamp. The adapter is supposed to make the mounts fit and spread them apart for a little better stability. So I have a call into them and hoping to hear back today.

So Scrammy have you tried the new hardware ?

So Scrammy have you tried the new hardware ?

I just got the missing bracket in the mail the yesterday. Sorry its taking so long to get these things installed. As soon as I move the moving boxes out of my garage, I will put them on sometime in the next couple of days. I'm very excited to try them out!