jerod400ex

Hey mario!!!

27 posts in this topic

Thats pretty trick! Im going to keep in mind when the motor is out ill do my body mods

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Thats pretty trick! Im going to keep in mind when the motor is out ill do my body mods

its a good idea and the guy said he noticed a big diff in power with the cooler engine..... good cheap way to fix an over heating problem..... it actually looks like its suppose to be there lol:yes::biggrin:

no kidding they dont ever have a bit of dirt on them lol...... i cant ever keep my ex clean lol its a chore

Ill take a pic of my quad and post it. i still havent washed it. Its such a chore

i had read on a honda forum that a cdi box from a stock 250ex will give you about 700 more rpms on your 400ex. thought you would like to hear that or maybe you already had. some of the guys changed them out and about half said they could feel the difference...

here's a 400ex parts link to some mods i found too...

POWROLL PRODUCTS FOR THE TRX400EX

i had read on a honda forum that a cdi box from a stock 250ex will give you about 700 more rpms on your 400ex. thought you would like to hear that or maybe you already had. some of the guys changed them out and about half said they could feel the difference...

here's a 400ex parts link to some mods i found too...

POWROLL PRODUCTS FOR THE TRX400EX

huh never heard of tht before.....tht website looks like a good place to buy parts from:yes:

I thought about a nitrous kit like i had in my chevelle. It was called a sneaky pete. It had a tiny bottle that would fit in the glovebox

Thanks for the links guys. It seems harder to mod an 400 now since the 450 took over. Im a true to heart 400 fan and will do everything within my power AND budget to be better and faster than a 450.

I thought about a nitrous kit like i had in my chevelle. It was called a sneaky pete. It had a tiny bottle that would fit in the glovebox

cool lol wen u can eat 450s with tht 400 u let me no tht would be awsome

Thanks for the links guys. It seems harder to mod an 400 now since the 450 took over. Im a true to heart 400 fan and will do everything within my power AND budget to be better and faster than a 450.

I`ll be waiting for you Mario !! LOL

I`ll be waiting for you Mario !! LOL

hahahaha:laugh: im gonna die wen he woops tht 450 of urs for real imma laugh so hard

hahahaha:laugh: im gonna die wen he woops tht 450 of urs for real imma laugh so hard

sorry Jerod It will never happen !!! My 450R is not stock !! besides he`ll over heat on the second or third run !!

and I`m probaly way better lookin and a better rider !!!

Edited by quadnut20

sorry Jerod It will never happen !!! My 450R is not stock !! besides he`ll over heat on the second or third run !!

hahahahahaha:laugh::laugh:...... better looking? ouch thts harsh lol

Overheat? Not a chance. Have a few tricks up my sleeve. Better looking? Probably. Better rider definetly. But if you do beat me ill break your knee caps brooklyn style :D

it's that ace up his sleeve... git'r'done mario and see how many people are going to be eating crow !!

it's that ace up his sleeve... git'r'done mario and see how many people are going to be eating crow !!

Ty sir :thumbup: