Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Free Yamaha ATV Repair Manuals

Go to solution Solved by Admin,

5 hours ago, Warren Miller said:

Do you have a manual for a 87 Moto 4 350?

I don't see any manuals available for a 350.

1 hour ago, Darrell Kirby said:

Hi I'm looking for a service manual for a 1986 yamaha moto 4 quad yfm 200

Try this from our downloads section.

Any Yamaha manuals we have that are shared by members would be located here https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/category/3-yamaha-atv/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 1:37 AM, schroedz said:

I am also looking for a service manual for 2005 Big Bear 400

Is yours the AIR COOLED model, like mine? It has a small oil cooler, and cylinder/heads are finned, no water jackets.
That manual seems to be missing...been searchiung for year.
I was unaware they offered a water-cooled, belt drive BigBear  that year.

Edited by Vertigo

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, AKATV said:

At wits end trying to find the  service manual for 2004-06 Bruin 350 4x4 service manual

Have looked thru the downloads here and unable to find it

I downloaded the big 1GB 2005 file but the Bruin 350 manual was not in there

When you click on the link for the YFM350 manual it opens the 400FAR

Any help appreciated

I am also looking for the YFM35FAVH, 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4 service manual.  Looked just about everywhere.  

I've downloaded the 2005 Yamaha Service Line Manual and the 2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN Service Manual, close on some things but not quite there.

Also, Thanks oxidized_black for all the work you are doing here, looks like it must keep you pretty busy.  I really like the way you have it setup with selecting the Yamaha model for the manual you need, very slick.

Thanks again for all the work

Tim N

On 9/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Aidan13 said:

I am also looking for the YFM35FAVH, 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4 Service Manual.  Looked just about everywhere.  

I've downloaded the 2005 Yamaha Service Line Manual and the 2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN Service Manual, close on some things but not quite there.

Also, Thanks oxidized_black for all the work you are doing here, looks like it must keep you pretty busy.  I really like the way you have it setup with selecting the Yamaha model for the manual you need, very slick.

Thanks again for all the work

Tim N

Has anyone used repairloader.com for the purchase/download of manuals.  I have this link http://www.repairloader.com/manual.php/61fb36 to this site, they say they have the manual for "Yamaha 04-07 BRUIN 350 4X4 service manual PDF Download And Owners Manual ATV Workshop Shop Repair Manual" but there are no pictures of what is being purchased, looks like i'd be purchasing the manual on a hope & a prayer, not sure I have that much faith.

Thanks

Tim N

Edited by Aidan13

On 9/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, AKATV said:

At wits end trying to find the  service manual for 2004-06 Bruin 350 4x4 service manual

Have looked thru the downloads here and unable to find it

I downloaded the big 1GB 2005 file but the Bruin 350 manual was not in there

When you click on the link for the YFM350 manual it opens the 400FAR

Any help appreciated

The manual that oxidized_black posted "2003 Yamaha YFM 350 FWAN service manual" has the correct wiring diagram for my 2006 Bruin 350 Auto 4X4.  Took me a little while to figure it out.  The electrical diagram is on the very last page of this manual page 119.

Also, I want to give-off about how bad Yamaha support is.  I remember a time when you always received a wiring diagram with your owners manual; no more, I guess 1 more piece of paper is to much for Yamaha.  I have been all over Yamaha's support website looking for a service manual or at least just a electrical diagram for my 2006 Bruin, nothing.  I have looked off & on for 2 days on the internet and have been unable to find anything.  If it wasn't for dedicated and selfless people like oxidized_black a lot of Yamaha customers would really be SOL.  How hard can it be to support owners who previously purchased a $7,500 machine from you; an electrical diagram would be less than a kilobyte of data space on one of your servers.  And why are you (Yamaha) unable to sell a digital copies of the service manuals for older manuals, how hard could it be, with just half a thought for your past customers, how hard can it be.  Terrible support.  I am in the market for a new ATV, my existing ATV will be passed down.  With this piss poor Yamaha support and customer loyalty I will be purchasing my new ATV elsewhere. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a great forum,  I have one of the original (1999) 600 Grizzly's it is currently getting a new top end rebuild,  did many miles and day's on this ATV, only complaints are the solid rear axle, very fun bike.  Decided last fall to upgrade and purchased a 2019 700 Griz SE,  I'm so excited to get on the trails this summer with the new ride.  Nice to meet you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

I am looking for the service manual for a 2008 Yamaha Big Bear 400 here is some additional info.

2008 Yamaha YFM400FWN 4WD

Possible 2nd model # YFM40FBX

vin 5Y4AH29YX8A0020xx

I have searched high and low in the web and can not find the 2007-2012 service manual. I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot. Any help would be great.

thanks

Scott

• 1 month later...