James

2001 Suzuki Quadrunner Lt 500 - Looking For Mud Flaps

8 posts in this topic

I am looking for the rear mudflaps for my 01 suzuki quadrunner can someone help or maybe lead me in the right direction

you'll probably have to make something up yourself. you can take a rubber boot matt or old transport truck mud flap and size it to fit and attatch it to the rear rack instead of drilling holes in the plastic. i haven't seen anything online available before. most bikes only need about another 3" on the back fender to elininate the rear wheel spray.

If it's like my Ltf-500F, all I can say is good luck. There are'nt alot of aftermarket parts for our machines. Quick note, If you do decide to make some homemade flaps keep your tire overhang in mind. Mine failed badly due to the tire actually going past the fender. You'll need to make up some brackets to keep the flaps from being drug on to the top of the rear tires.

If you just want too replace the stockers, they are available but expensive as hell.

yeah I just need the back two rear mud flaps, I found one and Im biding on it but it is getting high, and also does yalls lt 500 is it hard to shift

yeah I just need the back two rear mud flaps, I found one and Im biding on it but it is getting high, and also does yalls lt 500 is it hard to shift

What happened to the orignal ones ?

orignal ones were just old and weathered the person who had the fourwheeler before me left it outside

Hope yah get what yah need, as for shifting I'd suggest a new oil change and filter. Mine was VERY hard to shift when I first got it. I did a few oil changes and got the old dirty crap out of there and it shifts fine now. A little bit of maintinence goes a long way. Get some pics of your ride. I'd be interested to see how the mudflaps on yours are mounted.