Quantcast

Free Polaris ATV Manuals

GatorHunter

Maybe I don't know where the vin # is. The #s I put on the post was off the right side of the motor. The 2007 is fuel injection. The unit I have has a choke. This tells me it has a carburetor.

Is there another place I need to look for the vin # on it?

Maybe you can help with my issues? I'm having problems with the start button and lights. I can turn the key on and hot wire it and it starts and runs great.

there is usually a sticker where the handlebars meet the frame, and by left foot on bottom part of frame it is stamped .... not sure but i thought Polaris had problems with the "pod" ... headlight and gauges unit ... most times replacement was the answer but dont quote me, maybe a Polaris guy will jump in or make a new thread in the Polaris forum ... here is a 97 manual ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys,

Sorry for bumping an old thread.

I just bought a Polaris sportsman 500 6x6 2003 very cheap. Needs motor repair before it runs again.

Cylinder gasket is blown..

Ive searched all over the web but cant find any working link for a service manual.

I could really need one, especially as the machine was already half way taken apart when I got it.

Any chance you can help me out? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Frank Angerano
      So I decided to pick up a small trailer if I could get one for the right price.  I found this one for a few hundred bucks on Craig’s list.  It is  a galvanized trailer which is exactly what I was looking for. The wood was shot and needed some minor repairs which I could care less about as long as the chassis was good. 
      I striped it down and put a new deck on. I had some vinyl realtree graphics that I had laying around so I added them to the fenders which I think worked out well. Very happy with this little guy.  
      I'm having the iron workers at my jobmake me up a few lightweight side rails that will have a 22 degree bend in them to accommodate the tires that slightly hang over the edge and will incorporate some tie down points as well. 

• By alainpp
      I'm new to the group and the ATV world.
      I recently got a 2001 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 and i want to do some repairs. I want to start with the suspension and replace the bushings and joint balls.
      Where can I get the service manual in PDF format?
      Thanks.
    • By Mcsful8er
      Just picked up a 95 Polaris trailblazer 250, needs a little work but he’s pretty stoked
    • By quadmaniac
      The websites below will show you ATV laws and some stats for each state.
      ATV Laws and Information - By State
      ATV Legislation - By State