Quantcast

1st Annual East Coast SXS Rally May 2013

Testing the waters on getting all the different SXS forum guys for a huge ride and party up at the pocohontas trail lodge this spring .....this event could be the biggest on the east coast if we all pitch in who interested?????- JT

So Far it looks like these will be the things discussed to be included in the ticket price plus Much More! What else would everyone like to see?

Dinner 1 or 2 Nights

Raffles

Giveaways

250' + Long Open Mud Pit Play Area

1st Annual East Coast SXS Rally Event Shirt

Nightly Entertainment

Nightly Bonfire

Inflatable Rides and Games for Kids

ATV / UTV Parade

Meet & Greet / Show and Shine / Swamp Meet

"Run what ya Brung Drags" Race your Buddies for Fun

Group Pictures

Guided Tours and Group Rides if Requested by PSEM Staff

Vendors and Sponsor Exhibit Areas

PSEM is also finalizing Vendor Info and anyone looking to support the event or sponsor it in anyway please contact me via PM.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By Gwbarm
      My Yamaha Big Bear shifts through all the gears good, goes into reverse smoothly, but when i go to get out of reverse it takes a lot of effort to get it back to first gear, and even then it does not go very smoothly, have to pull up on the pedal really hard, anyone else ever had this problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.    
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By Spritee1
      Hi Bill here. New to the forum. Live in leander tx and helping out a friend with his Polaris quads.
      he has 4, 2 90s 50 and 1 express 300 2 stroke.
      how can I identify what year they are?
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!