quadcrazy

Do you need help using this site?

27 posts in this topic

We're going to leave this thread open as a sticky. Maybe you need some help using the forum or other areas of the site. Please post your request here so that we can start a thread on it.

We're going to leave this thread open as a sticky. Maybe you need some help using the forum or other areas of the site. Please post your request here so that we can start a thread on it.

How do you add people to friends list?

How do you add people to friends list?

When you visit a member's profile page, you will see a "contact panel". Click on "ADD TO FRIENDS"

You can also browse members in the community here: Browse » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Hello I'm new just sign up.I'm have trouble using live chat.It's telling me I'm not authorized.

Can you help with that thanks.

Hello I'm new just sign up.I'm have trouble using live chat.It's telling me I'm not authorized.

Can you help with that thanks.

Please try again, we have corrected the issue.

I am new (obviously). Looking for discussion on GPS, specifially: what models others prefer, models that would have trail maps included, etc. Thanks!

I am new (obviously). Looking for discussion on GPS, specifially: what models others prefer, models that would have trail maps included, etc. Thanks!

Welcome to the community! I don't remember a specific thread about GPS systems, but you can use the "SEARCH" button towards the top of the forums to hunt for one. I would however recommend starting a new thread in the General Discussion forum...:biggrin:

i am currently logged in and when I click on live chat it says "incorrect log in details"??

ummm, I had already done that now says Im already registered. but says invalid when i try chat still.

Hello, I'm new to this site. I would like to SEARCH old threads for advice. I needed help with my Big Bear being hard to shift into first and reverse gear. I didn't want to start a new thread if this topic if one has already been created. Is there a way to search for a keyword or do I have to manually click through a bunch a threads to find the topic?

Thanks. OK, how do I upload pix or edit my profile page. I can't find where to click to edit my page.

hover over the 'pictures' tab and a drop down menu appears. click 'upload' and you should be good from there. same with your profile page, hover over 'my account, and the drop down menu appears and click on whatever it is you want to change/update ...

this is probably a stupid question but I cant figure out how to create a new forum please help, thank you

this is probably a stupid question but I cant figure out how to create a new forum please help, thank you
\

go into whatever forum you want to post, near the top right, forum tools dropdown menu, post a new thread ,,,

tools.JPG

tools.JPG.49fc8d10bc1092063adc3d8056baae0f.JPG

The forum website is clunky on my BlackBerry Z10. Is there a mobile site or an app like tapatalk that can be used?

i looked for a thread on this, am sure i have seen something about mobile before ...

i know there are alot of guys using tapatalk for this site

Hey im new to this site, i would like to view your manual for 2002 yamaha wrrior? Having a no spark issue tryed trouble shooting on my own no luck so far. I was just rolling down the road from an hour or so ride and she died right when i pulled into the driveway any help would greatly be appriciated....love your home page awsome really good songs i havent heard in a while thanks joe