ammiller83

Kazuma 250 Cougar

12 posts in this topic

I need to find a seat for a kazuma 250 cougar? I think its a 2002 to. How can i find that year it is? Where can i find a manual on how to take it apart? Thanks

i would go on ebay to find parts rather than a dealer ... 250 Kazuma Seat | eBay

its hard to find a decent chinese manual ... sometimes the dealers will just photocopy what they have or give you a link. there should be a serial number maybe on the neck where the handlebars go down the tube in front of the motor or by your left foot sitting on bike on the frame rail stamped into the metal ...

Thanks for the info. I am looking at the seat on ebay. I think it would fit. Having some electrical issues with the atv.

I am trying to take the carb off my cougar how do i take it off to clean the bowl it is a exact carb?

there should be 2 nuts holding the carb to the rubber manifold, those come off as do the gear clamp (just loosen it) for the air box. once done, you should be able to wrestle it out the side. it will be easier to do if you remove the gas tank first. there will be 4 phillips screws to remove the bowl.

Yea i got the fuel in on connected to the shut off switch. Where does the line at the bottom of the bowl connect to? Also Where dose the mid height one for venting connect to?

they dont connect to anything ... the overflow from the bowl will drop in the centre of the swingarm, so fuel will just spill on the ground, and the vent usually runs alongside the gas tank on the rail heading to the handlebars ...

I am looking for the plastic piece that hold the ignition switch and has two green lights one on each slide of the switch

I got my atv running and riding it. I just dont have any head lights now.