Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

toonces

CVT drive belts and snatch blocks

New to ATVing here and just got a '11 Grizz with the belt drive transmission and I've been suggested to take along an extra CVT belt along in remote rides just in case. I'm somewhat knowledgeable about where to get quality parts for cars but not so much for ATVs. Who makes the best CVT belt for my bike? Also, who makes just ok belts and who should I stay away from?

Also, I'm looking at getting a snatch block for a synthetic rope winch and wondered if the type rope determines what type of block you should get...or are all snatch blocks the same and I'm just thinking about this one too much?

Thanks

Id get a factory belt.

Ive not seen a rope winch. Cant help there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
    • By RedPillRight
      Any local family friendly areas.  Everyone I used to ride growing up in long gone or fenced off.
    • By Roy Anderson
      I have had a 2002 Suzuki King Quad 500 for almost a year. This is a question I’ve posted before, but likely missed the answer due to being new to the site. Here’s the issue. When in 4 wheel drive, especially in low range, especially when pulling a load downhill, I hear a lot of clanking in the front end. As if the front drive shaft was binding then unbinding. A friend who had a 1987 Dodge 4x4, told me all the noise his front end made when in 4 wheel drive was entirely normal. So, is this something I should worry about? I have all the bodywork and tank off right now doing a valve adjustment and carb rebuild. If I gotta do something, I’d like to do it now. Lastly, I’d love to find a carb tuning guide for this era of Mikuni. Haven’t tracked one down yet. Any thoughts of where to find one? Great forum. Have really enjoyed it so far.
    • By goldenroot
      View File 2003-2006 Suzuki LTZ400 Parts List
      Detailed parts list for 2003-2006 Suzuki LTZ400.
      Submitter goldenroot Submitted 04/18/2020 Category Suzuki ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      Fort Worth, TX- April 12, 2012 -
      QuadBoss proudly introduces their new line of drive belts that will allow your ATV/UTV to run cooler and last longer. The belts are available in 3 styles based on the engine displacement of the unit.  
      The SEL ATV drive belts are recommended for engine displacement of 500cc and lower. These belts are manufactured from rubber reinforced polychloroprene and p-aramid cord to ensure superior strength, enhanced dimensional integrity and longer belt life. Delivers long, smooth, dependable rides, every time!        
      The PRO ATV drive belt is recommended for engine displacement of 650cc and lower. Constructed of extra strong p-aramid cord reinforcement and engineered fiber loaded neoprene compound, these belts will dominate any type of terrain. They deliver the muscle and the durability demanded by today's high performance enthusiasts. Cooler running belt = longer belt life, period.   The TQX ATV drive belts are recommended for engine displacement of 1,000cc and lower.  
      TQX drive belts are constructed of high strength, low stretch Aramid cords and specially formulated compression compounds which are ideal for high horsepower large displacement engines. They deliver the increased strength and durability needed to ensure long lasting performance for today’s extreme machines and the most aggressive rider.    
      All QuadBoss drive belts come with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.   To order QuadBoss products, contact your local dealer or visit QuadBoss’ website at www.QuadBoss.com to find an authorized dealer near you.  
      You can also follow the latest news about QuadBoss on Facebook at www.facebook.com/QuadBoss. 
      For product questions call 877-847-1558 or email us at [email protected]    
      Available at Amazon
    • By oldcomet
      Morning Folks
      Ok so I have taken the front hubs apart everything is good and working fluids changed and full In 2 wheel drive the bike works great However in 4 wheel drive high I get a grinding clunking noise right near the foot pegs The universals are all brand new in the complete bike The problem just started after my last ride Sometimes I have to change the rpm to get the bike to go into gear in forward and reverse The bike doesn't make the grinding noise when I have the bike in 4 wheel driver low gear only in high gear Could the shifter need adjusting any help would be great Thanks for your time
      Oldcomet
    • By bodatiouskid
      Just bought a 2003 Kodiak 450.At take off,the belt doesnt grab for a few seconds.Is there any wat to tighten belt?& how tight should it be?
    • By Tivy
      My boot on the drive shaft came off this weekend. When I tried to put it back on it appeared to be about 2" too large. Any explanations????
      Also when the boot cam off, there was oil in the boot. Is this normal???
      Thanks for your help.