Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I'm selling (2) full sets of YFZ450R shocks, fronts and rears, all are in very good condition.

$180 per set of 3

Located in Ravenna, OH

PayPal ready

Please call/text Corbin at 330-931-8444

photo (2).jpg

57d7734d6747c_photo(2).jpg.522795abc6efaf0a7bc775cfbe1d062d.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      went to sell this guy my bike and on his test drive he just took off and never came back.
      The post 2015 Yamaha YFZ450R Stolen During Test Drive appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By dbconn55
      Hi guys I have a 2003 Arctic 250 4X4 it starts idles and runs great for about 10 min. then it spits and sputters and dies but it starts right up like nothing happened idles good till you give gas and it does it again let off the gas and it's idling great again this goes on for about 15 to 20 min. and then it takes off runs good all day like nothing was wrong.
      I cleaned the carburetor it looked like a new one inside found a little gunk in one orifice, new air filter no crimped lines air line to tank good I did put a meter on the battery idling it said 16.5 V that's high I think would a voltage regulator cause this?
      Suzuki shop wanted to sale me a stator for $556.00 but said it could be something else also thought I'd see what you guys say about it
      Thanks
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Anthony Sherman
      Looking to buy a banshee this Saturday. Guy has a sweet deal on one 3 hours from me. Bike sounds a bit rough to me but I’m not a 2 stroke or atv guy. This will be my first 2 stroke Any help would be much appreciated. I attached a video of the bike running. Please let me know if this a good deal at 3k. 
      B8207E87-DE09-4932-8176-23214F9FC3EF.mov
    • By RCNY1
      Seems impossible to find a pair of front shocks for my 02 Yamaha Kodiak,newer or older listings are they the same as a big bear ?  Factory are $245 each !!! Any help appreciated 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By x
      It's time to replace the shocks and struts.  Looking for some stiffer springs than the OEM as I use this for farm work and I put heavy loads on the rear and haul small trailers frequently.  I've seen a couple aftermarket offerings that say they're 10% or so heavier duty.  Any other options for something a little stronger / stiffer?  Thanks.
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      Can someone tell me why my shocks are squeeking and what to do about it? I've cleaned them and it didnt do any good.
    • By BackyardTom
      Just bought this, I'll tell you it's almost mint. Couple issues, 1. He said he put new front shocks on but getting clunks when I hit a decent bump. 2. It's liquid cooled is regular 50/50 Prestone good?  Thanks in advance 
    • By Rich Mazzaglia
      Just wondering if anyone here knows where I could possibly find a replacement/substitute rear shock for a 1989 Yamaha Moto 4 250?
      any help would be appreciated. 

• By Phil Schmidt
      I destroyed the bushings getting the bolt out of the front shock.  Does anyone know what size bushings the bottom of the shock takes?  I figure if I know the size I can find some bushings online.