Jump to content

  • Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

    As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.


What's this part (w pic)

Recommended Posts

2011 700 Grizz here and I'm wondering what part goes in the hole in the middle of this pic...


Is it this part?...

90480-01558-00 GROMMET $3.76

Seems like something more should go in there to plug up the hole. If it's just the grommet great, I'll order it and be done. But it there's something more that goes in there a pic would be much appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

After looking at this a little bit more it looks like the nub on the hinged gas cap cover would fit into the grommet when it's closed. Duh.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...