Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

crocket32

new here and need help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kodiak 400 4x4 wiring problem

Hello All,
      I am looking for any help or suggestion that I might be able to get on how to wire a '04 Kodiak 400 4x4 motor into a Coleman Outfitters / Hisun 400 4x4 Utv. This machine had the Kodiak motor installed and was running until someone stripped the wiring to install new harness. They destroyed the old harness so it of little use now. We have a new harness for the Utv and part of the wiring to the Kodiak CDI and Voltage regulator/rectifier is in place. For now I am just trying to find a good diagram of the wiring needed to Power up the motor. Any help with this part of our issue would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to help my son this machine running since he bought into this nightmare.
      Thank you,

By res2fr, in General ATV Discussion

• 6 replies
    • Kazuma 110cc gear issue

Hi... New to the forum. Just purchased 2 quads. A meerkats... no issues at all woth that. And a lacoste 110cc. The 110 starts fine but having an issue with the gears. When in neutral it a saying 2nd on the indicator. And it won't change properly. Can't seem to get 1st or 2nd or reverse. Had it in what I think was 3rd and it drove but struggled. Can't see anything obvious behind the cover. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. 

By Danroberts, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 1994 Kawasaki Bayou 300 ignition problem.

I am having what I think is ignition problems. My 1994 Bayou 300 seems to flood very easy when starting. At first I thought it was a carb problem but while testing the spart I noticed that there is no spark while the engine is turning over. When you let off of the ignition swith there is one spark. But only when you let off of the ignition switch. It has a new coil, plug wire, and plug. Any ideas? I dont know if it is the ignition box, or maybe the ignition switch. Any help would be appreciated

By JamesD, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 55 replies
    • Need a wiring diagram for a loncin 250

I need a wiring diagram for a loncin 250  2 cylinder it's a clone of a Honda rebel 

By lockey, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 1 reply
    • Please help with wiring on a Honda 200M

I am trying to install a motor from a 200S on my 200M. It is supposed to be the same thing without the starter. On my 200M, there is a black/red wire (from alternator), which the 200S has also. On my 200M, there are 2 yellow wires, which I think go to the regulator. On the 200S there is a yellow wire and a green wire (from alternator). The 200S has no regulator and no neutral wire. My question is what do I do with the 2 yellow wires from the 200M bike, and the 1 yellow and 1 green from the 200S motor? I'm assuming all these wires are to get the alternator to work. Sorry I could not figure out how to post the wiring diagram from the 200M, the whole manual is to big. Thanks

By jtbel, in ATC 3-Wheeler Forum

• 5 replies