Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      https://youtu.be/Sfbfu6H0mrU
    • By Ajmboy
      Tonight is the first presidential debate and it should be a record breaker for viewing. Might as well have a mini poll here on QUADCRAZY to see how they stack up. Make your choice in the poll and feel free to comment in this topic. I'm going to pin this topic and keep it going through the elections in November. 
    • By Squirrel
      Several months ago, I finally got around to fixing the bayou. Rebuilt the carb, replaced the fuel selector switch, hoses and fuel filter, and she ran great. Only had 2 minor issues since then where, at higher speeds, it acted like it was choking out when I let off the throttle.
      Lately I've noticed if I let it go for more than a week, it almost drains the battery dead trying to start. I initially thought battery, but after inspecting I found very little if not any fuel flow through the line until it starts and runs.
      I'm a little baffled and don't have much time to mess with it as most my free time right now is spent on getting my rv up and ready for hunting season in the next 3 weeks. So any help on quick diagnosis checks would be helpful. Otherwise I'll just keep starting it every 3-4 days to keep things primed until I'm done hunting.

Oh, and another question on a different topic. Does anybody know what the mounting brackets on the front rack are for? I'm referring to the 2 angled metal tabs with threaded holes that are located on the left, near your knee when sitting on the quad?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• By Ben Lennon
      Hi guys new to this forum and thought I’d jump on as I’ve just bought my first quad a Kawasaki bayou klf300c 89 model. It had starting issues when I bought it so I’ve gone thru and replaced the cdi, voltage regulator and starter solenoid aswell as rebuilt the starter motor after all this it was still free spinning on electric start so I pulled the stator cover off to find the fly wheel wasn’t spinning so replaced the one way clutch bearing put it all back together and still not engaging at all. I’m at a loss and looking for some ideas on we’re to look next to solve the problem
      cheers Ben 👍
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
  • Similar Tagged Content