Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

What's up stranger! That's a great find and looks like its in great shape also. I remember you had a bunch of three wheelers and if I remember correctly, you also had a CAN AM spyder, right?

What up Brotha Man!!! Yes I had LOTS of trikes. I currently only have two and that's probably the way it will stay. My youngest is into cars and girls now. He still loves to ride but the little 70s he found out are just a little too small...LMAO!!! He is 6'2 and will be 15 in two months..He rode the Hell out of that 125 for 7 days..I still have a 08 Raptor 700R SE that I bought new. I hate that thing. Its been parked since 09. It has less than 10 hrs on it. He wants that now.. The wife and I have the RZR and love it.  Still have my Tri-Z too..  Got rid of the spyder in 09..They bought it back. Too many problems..I commute on my Motorcycle now.. 

You must be a proud papa! Glad to hear you are doing good. I have two daughters, 8 and 2 and both look to be going into mom's way of "fashionista" and less of outdoors and atvs...lol. There's still time! Was thinking of picking up a small quad for my oldest. I have an 04 Grizzly 660 currently, use it mostly for plowing and around the yard, once in a while do a little riding. Need to do more! I'd love to get an RZR, post some pics when you get a chance. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.