Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Next President?  

48 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Vote for your choice for the next President of the United States

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I agree,   whoever you support,  get  out  and vote. 

I certainly  hope  Clinton would take the  US  on a different direction than the   extreme right  has  been   taking it.  I've said  before .. The  kind of  change  Trump  would  bring to  America  is not the  kind of  change you  think  he'd bring ; and  I seriously  doubt   you'd like  the change he'd  bring.... I  hope  I   won't  be  put in a  position  of  saying " I told you so ".  4  more  days  and we'll  learn where  it will  be  headed  next  year.

We'll be following  the results election night  on this side of the  border just as closely  as  you will  on  your side of it. 

2 more days and the shenanigans will be over, or just beginning...lol.

Maybe they all can be friends again..haha

-1x-1.jpg

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-599x330.jpg

Edited by quadmaniac

When Trump was a democrat they thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

3 hours ago, quadmaniac said:

2 more days and the shenanigans will be over, or just beginning...lol.

Maybe they all can be friends again..haha

-1x-1.jpg

donald-trump-hillary-clinton-599x330.jpg

Top Photo captions~

Trump: I'm gonna bang her Bill!

Hillary: I heard he's great in bed.

Bill: Go for it man! She won't let me on top.

Ivanka(sp): I'm beautiful!

Lower pic captions~

Trump: Sloppy ho. Said she was tight. I can't believe she lied to me!

Hillary: Bill never did any of those things he did.

Bill: How come he got to be on top?

Ivanka: I'm beautiful!

:D:D:P 

On 11/4/2016 at 1:01 AM, davefrombc said:

Trump isn't the all successful businessman he claims to be. Do  some searching on Trump,  his business practices , and all the  lawsuits  he's facing .

I am not being emotional  about Trump.. I  am  trying to  point out to  his supporters  who  blind themselves to all  the  negatives of his personality  and business  practices and support him  because  he  represents  "change".  He  will  bring  change   alright,  but it  is  not the  change you want to  see.

I think you are because you haven't cited any evidence or reasons, just mud-slinging and fist-waving it seems like.

Clinton,  for    all  the  flaws  she  has,  real  and  falsely claimed  by the  Extreme Right Wing  of the  GOP is really the  only  choice  you  have  this  election.

What about the child sex trafficking?  Can we dismiss that?  Ignore that?  Deny that?  Stick our head in the sand? http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-wikileaks-just-dropped-nuke-hillary-see-potential-clinton-foundation-sex-trafficking-ring/

Trump  will  very  quickly show everyone  just  what  a bad  choice  he  was  after  Inauguration. Nobody ,  including  the  ERW,  will  be  happy. 

Got anything to go on other than just making a statement that I will not like Trump?  Can you explain in what way I won't like him?  That is what I mean by "emotional".

I'm aware that prices will rise due to the tariffs.  I won't like that, but I'd prefer it to Hillary I think.

Hillary  is well  qualified  to  hold the  Presidency.  

Politicians and diapers must be changed often and for the same reason - Mark Twain.  

The founding fathers never intended people to make a career out of politics.  Too much like an aristocracy that they fled from.

I don't see her  making  any  radical  changes,  good   or  bad.  She  has  far  more respect  internationally  than  she  does at home.  Believe  me  when  I  tel l you,  people  outside the  US  know   far  more  and  can see far  more with  a  much less biased eye  than about  40%  or  more  of the  U.S.'s  population. 

I hope she don't make any changes.  She has no respect from Russia.

On another forum I'm arguing about minimum wage with a Canadian who supports Trump lol.

Trump  has the potential  to  create  a depression to  rival  that  of 1929.  Trumps   call  for  protectionism and his xenophobia could well  be the trigger. 

Yes, he does remind me of Hoover with the tariffs and other things.  It's not that I like Trump so much, but that I can't stand Hillary.  I probably would have supported Bernie over Trump.  I can't ethically support a Clinton.

On 11/4/2016 at 8:26 PM, Ajmboy said:

I have to agree that there are many people afraid of a Trump presidency but there are also those that are afraid of the direction that Hillary Clinton will go as well. I also think there may be a lot of "closet Trumpers", afraid to speak in public about supporting his candidacy but want change enough to vote for him. We shall see soon enough.

I thought it was funny what Huckabee said...

I like what Obama said...

Trump_Clinton_American_Roulette.jpg

That  meme  has the revolver  chambers  reversed.  It should show the  Trump  revolver  loaded with 6 chambers full of  dumdums.

Tomorrow  will tell the  tale  of where  the  US  will  be  headed..  The world is watching the  election  more than  it has  any  other.

Whether  you  believe what  I say  or not .. Get out  and vote for your choice.

Don't sit at  home  and complain about  who  won  if you  don't  vote ..Not voting is a vote for the  worst in America, and that  means who you think  is the  worst,  not who others  do. Support your candidate, or don't complain  on the  results of the election.

19 hours ago, quadmaniac said:

Too funny LT80...but it's Melania not Ivanka. :P

Melania~ Ivanka..he's had so many..right?!

I didn't know. After all, they are very old pics. Look how young and wrinkle free Donald and Bill look.

*snicker*

Everyone knew Hillary would be the democratic candidate, but I still can't believe that Donald made it this far. I never would have thought it when he came down the escalator. To be quite honest, I thought Romney would get back in it. 

If he wins, every political mind will change.

13 hours ago, davefrombc said:

That  meme  has the revolver  chambers  reversed.  It should show the  Trump  revolver  loaded with 6 chambers full of  dumdums.

Tomorrow  will tell the  tale  of where  the  US  will  be  headed.. 

I was certain Hillary would become president maybe as far back as 2 years ago.  It was the only thing that made sense given the momentum of the feminist-thing.  Women are more educated and more likely to work now than ever (while raising kids even), while men are tending towards playing videos games in a state of apathy.  A woman president, especially after a black one, makes too much sense.  I'd prefer it were a different woman, but a Clinton was their best shot for getting any woman elected for the first time ever.  The Republicans should have picked Ann Coulter, but they needed a man for balance.

50% of the pop are women + those guys who want to vote female to be progressive.  The other men are likely too lazy to vote, while the women are extremely motivated to assert their equality to men.  I can't imagine how Hillary could lose, especially with the FBI, CNN, MSNBC, and all MSM, and all of wall street on her side (plus Soros).  Her losing would be worse than Brexit.

With Brexit, all the polling showed "remain" to win.  All the bookies had "remain" to win.  Everyone thought "remain" would win, and look at the fallout after the surprise.  Even as polls were reporting, at first, they all showed "remain" winning.  "Leave" came up from behind at the very end.  I watched it happen and it was almost like someone planned it to be that way to set everyone up in currency and futures trading.

8 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

Everyone knew Hillary would be the democratic candidate, but I still can't believe that Donald made it this far. I never would have thought it when he came down the escalator. To be quite honest, I thought Romney would get back in it. 

If he wins, every political mind will change.

Yup, a year ago I was sure he would stick his foot in his mouth, sooner or later, and get booted from the race.  He's defied all the odds so far.

It's  looking like by  about  February  / March I'm  going to get to  say to my  American friends  " I told you so ". Trump  will  prove to be  Trump to the  detriment   of  America.

38 minutes ago, davefrombc said:

It's  looking like by  about  February  / March I'm  going to get to  say to my  American friends  " I told you so ". Trump  will  prove to be  Trump to the  detriment   of  America.

What do you think will happen?

I think Yellen at the fed will figure it's a good time to crash the economy by raising rates, since she won't have to worry about making Hillary look good anymore.

It could go down like with Hoover in 1929... the fed raised rates and crashed the market while Hoover instituted tariffs that sent trade down and then raised taxes to pay down the debt.  It was a complete disaster.

When the Wall Street Crash of 1929 struck less than eight months after he took office, Hoover tried to combat the ensuing Great Depression in the United Stateswith large-scale government public works projects such as the Hoover Dam, and calls on industry to keep wages high. He reluctantly approved the Smoot–Hawley Tariff, which sent foreign trade spiralling down. He believed it was essential to balance the budget despite falling tax revenue, so he raised the tax rates. The economy kept falling and unemployment rates rose to about 25%. This downward spiral, plus his support for prohibition policies that had lost favor, set the stage for Hoover's overwhelming defeat in 1932 by Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt, who promised a New Deal.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hoover

You could be right, but I'm still glad Trump won.

At the end of the day, the voters have spoken and landed a major F/U to Obama, Clinton, and the establishment. All that hype, all those polls, they need to take a look at themselves and realize the majority of the country is not with them.

Big history moment. Trump will have the house and senate and able to get his agenda across more than Hillary would have been able to. 

I think most people did not see this coming and are waking up in shock...

7 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

At the end of the day, the voters have spoken and landed a major F/U to Obama, Clinton, and the establishment. All that hype, all those polls, they need to take a look at themselves and realize the majority of the country is not with them.

Big history moment. Trump will have the house and senate and able to get his agenda across more than Hillary would have been able to. 

I think the biggest  shock is yet to  come  after  he  is inaugurated...  I'm confident  I'll  get  to  say  " I told you so " before  his  first  year  is  out .... Appalachia  and the  rust belt  will  be  first to  learn  he  cannot  deliver  his promises  to them.

10 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

I'm not sure the majority have spoken.  The popular vote looks like 47% for Trump and 48% for Clinton (about 200k difference).  Plus, probably lots of minorities couldn't find the motivation to vote or weren't allowed to vote.  There are more registered Dems than republicans.  I think the Trump supporters were more determined to vote than Hillary supporters.

Had to unlock this topic because the funny news just keeps coming...lol! Latest SNL below..funny stuff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JustRandy said:

Yeah, we shouldn't miss such a golden opportunity for a steady-stream of comedy by the whiz himself :)

Lol...that is true! It's definitely going to be interesting after the inauguration, starting with the inauguration...lucky news networks and twitter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quadmaniac said:

Lol...that is true! It's definitely going to be interesting after the inauguration, starting with the inauguration...lucky news networks and twitter!

Lucky for everyone but cnn

Stephen Colbert is making a big splash as well

In one of his videos he sincerely thanked Trump for the easy material.  It's gonna be YUGE!  Bigly style!

• Like 1

This just in::: After tallying 138% of the vote, Hillary wins!

Who knows Davefrombc, American employers are thinking positive and Trump has saved jobs before he's even pres.

• Like 1