Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

bob5701954

bob5701954- new member

greeting  everyone I`m  bob  , user name bob570sportsman , I live in northern  b.c., Canada  and love quadding , my 1 st bike I bought off my son s buddy was a 2006  Yamaha  Kodiak , I loved the bike , except no power steering  and on the old logging trails and rocky mountains  we go up I needed a new one , plus being retired I put 9000 km on it ,in 2 yrs , as I am retired   and would ride almost every day , so I bought a  2016 570 sportsman e.p.s..   love the pwr  steering ,  we do most of our riding and trail clearing in the kitimat valley , and we   are  getting quite an extensive set of trails and loops that are connecting , plus we are in touch with the terrace  b.c  club  so we help out on big trail clearing jobs,  should have bought one of these 40  yrs.  ago , but its never too late.  for great scenery  and riding  try northern  B.C.   its great riding ,

Welcome to QUADCRAZY, looks like you have some great riding up there, I'm jealous!  I used to own a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 450 and loved it. I sold it and upgraded to a 2005 Yamaha King Quad a year or so later for the comfort and independent rear suspension, no PS though. Loved that quad the most. Ended up selling that when I got married and then bought a 2004 Yamaha Grizzly that I'm riding now.

I sunk my  2006  , as I did not know what I was doing  on creek crossing ,  and it was a tuf little machine , but I decided to snorkel it , idid not buy the stock kit

but I used sump  pump hose  and A.B.S.. FTGS.   THE stock kit from Yamaha  up here was 300 $    , idid   mine for 80$   and a little imagination, I then tested it by mistake , I was actually in water  up over the seat  and nothing leaked, but it is gone  now

On 10/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, bob5701954 said:

I sunk my  2006  , as I did not know what I was doing  on creek crossing ,  and it was a tuf little machine , but I decided to snorkel it , idid not buy the stock kit

but I used sump  pump hose  and A.B.S.. FTGS.   THE stock kit from Yamaha  up here was 300 $    , idid   mine for 80$   and a little imagination, I then tested it by mistake , I was actually in water  up over the seat  and nothing leaked, but it is gone  now

That's sounds awesome, I think its pretty cool when you can save money by fabricating something that works just as good!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
    • By Matt3
      Recently, I changed the timing chain. I lined up all timing marks and set valve lash at TDC.  The mark on flywheel was on point as well when I looked through sight hole. I started the engine and starter turned it over then it hit and stuck. I did it one more time and the same thing happened. I took everything off and saw no damage. I tried to turn it over by hand and same thing. It turns halfway or so and hits. I loosened valve lash and took crank gear off and it does the same thing. It will turn over clockwise fully but not CCW. It seems like the crank sub assembly weight is hitting the gear balancer weight. I can turn crankshaft CCW while turning the gear balancer CW and get it to go but feel it hitting something. I also can spin crankshaft CCW without crank gear on and force the engine to break past the stick. It’s not the piston.
      Please give me some suggestions thanks
    • By Brandi Nedley
      We just bought a used polaris sawtooth 2006. Any advice on pros and cons or things to look out for. were 1st time owners. basic maintenance?

• By 4tracker
      Don't ride alone, not safe, get with me and i'll ride/camp with you, preferably over 50 to have more in common. Been riding/camping up north Michigan, since 86 with kids and friends, and presently my best trail buddies, live in Ohio, and Indiana, and they also love our northern trails/campgrounds/towns/diners, pubs, lakes, fresh air! AND SAND....hundreds of miles of this clean golden, Michigan gift!
      Season is on us once again, get with me soon , and lets ride! 
      Thanks, Steve

• By Roggo
      Hi all  im new on here  just joined, i need a bit of help and advice ,i have a kazuma dingo 150cc quad  aad all the steering ball joints are goosed ,ive tried for months to buy some ,cant get them any where ,all the sites say sold out ,i wondered if any one on here knows a dingo spares seller ,or  could any one give some advice about modifying the a arms ,any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks Roggo.